What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - SAT Level Engesh, BC | leet memes - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

VikRambo

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

DI Vik Rambo

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

SAT Level Engesh, BC | leet memes

Date of the incident

12/22/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

This is all from my perspective, what I saw and heard in-game.

Originally, I was masked but due to death I lost it (script removes it) and so this whole situation could have been avoided.

Once we were revived we had to run to NPAS, I began running and was told on the radio by a CSO that they managed to get a ride, they pulled up next to me and I jumped in. When I jumped in, I identified myself to the driver (JStar) as PC John Winchester. At this point, the CSO realised what I meant and said "Oh hello PC John Winchester. The DI is somewhere else." The other PCSO in the car also greeted me as "Hey John". JStar then had a nice conversation with me referring to me as John that entire time. Half way up the road, JStar crashed and I chose to run to NPAS, whilst I was running, a red sport hatchback stopped near me and player "BC | leet memes" jumps out of the driver seat before pulling out a weapon and initiating on me. I then place my hands on my head and identify myself as a civilian called John Winchester, at this point "SAT Level Engesh" runs over to me with "yo detective inspector, drop your carrier rig and weapon on the floor". I then keep trying to identify myself as a civilian who's robbed a police officer. [In liaison we clarified that JStar told them and I quote "yeah yeah his name is PC John Winters or whatever" (recording is available) - This happened once I began running away from the crashed car]. At no point did either players refer to me as PC or John Winters, they referred to me as "DI".

I was then ordered to get into a car and when I did. I gave them an entire story of why I had the MXM and carrier rig. I explained I am a cop killer who robbed a cop for this gear and was going to prison with the CSO and PCSO. Regardless of what I told them, they were 100% sure I was DI and gave no satisfactory roleplay back to me. I, in my personal opinion, roleplayed as well and creatively as I could and yet everytime I either got no response or a poor one line response. [Liason clarified they did not radio JStar at any point to clarify any of my story]. Everytime I said something they never questioned it, just accused me with the mindset of 'you are a DI'.

I would like only for Tactical Panda (SAT Level Engesh) and James (BC | leet memes) to reply here from Invictiia's side.

Just would like to say that the questioning on of my rank as DI or the holes in my story is pointless since these 'holes' or questions were not asked in-game during the scenario hence these questions never occurred to them in-character and have only occurred to them after the situation where it is now pointless.

Lil request: I'd like an admin who is nor invictiia or police to review this to achieve the best unbiased outcome.

I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGISE FOR THE SOUND FLUCTUATIONS IN THE VIDEO. My shadowplay records my voice direct from mic hence it is much louder than everyone else. SORRY

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-XjWVaUR7M
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Vik's Perspective: 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I will reply to each of your points as you raise them

• You identified yourself as “PC John Winchester” yet earlier your CSO identified you as a DI https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVGwvgInJHE
  • Furthermore later in the video you attempt to identify yourself as a civilian after supposedly being  a PC and also after being identified as being a DI by your CSO.
  • We were told over comms that we had a DI, it is probable that you are DI as indicated by the CSO due to your choice of equipment being a Black MXM with black attachments along with a black carrier rig.
  • You claim “liason” clarified everything in regards to our communications however Jstar did in fact indicate that you were identified as being a DI and this influenced the choices made later by myself.
  • You claim we gave no satisfactory RP however you break rule 2.4 by removing your flashbangs at 01:07 (Vik's Video). This was confirmed by support members and previous reports outlined here https://gyazo.com/134a53e44fd5725fdfddeffad1b82f24 and here https://gyazo.com/2704bcf8d275fd3d19f489faf4c7afeb by edgarville and arrogant bread respectively.
  • At 04:03 (Vik's Video) when asked to hand over your gps you claim you no longer have it despite this being a lie, arguably powergaming as there is no way of us checking or knowing if this is the case.
With so many glaring flaws with your actions i find it difficult to see why you are so intent on trying to go through with this report. We were aware that you could be one of three things

• DI (Which EVERYTHING adds up to prove he is)
  • CIV (Somehow un-noticed and running with a black carrier rig and fully kitted out mxm infront of cops nearby)
  • PC (whatever your name is with gear he shouldn't have)
Considering the fact that you changed the story this many times and that you were first identified as a DI its probable that you were the first option hence why you were identified as a DI despite your protests.

I would like to point out that I am not pointing out your flaws to try to detract away from what we have “done wrong” because truthfully i don't think we have made a error in judgement here. The only issue I am seeing is you exploiting/Fail RP when being taken hostage as outlined at 01:07

P.S ( I am SAT Level Engesh, @James is BC | Leet memes )

I believe that Panda has summed up all of the points that I would've raised myself, other than his attitude in the liaison room during our attempt to resolve the situation which in my own opinion was very poor, especially when you consider that he is a Detective Inspector in the police.

I will reply to each of your points as you raise them

• You identified yourself as “PC John Winchester” yet earlier your CSO identified you as a DI https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVGwvgInJHE
  • Furthermore later in the video you attempt to identify yourself as a civilian after supposedly being  a PC and also after being identified as being a DI by your CSO.
  • We were told over comms that we had a DI, it is probable that you are DI as indicated by the CSO due to your choice of equipment being a Black MXM with black attachments along with a black carrier rig.

To you, I never identified myself as DI or a PC. I told you I was a CIV and I said it over and over again. The only person who could have had a suspicion I am a DI not a PC is JStar. However that CSO clearly said "The DI is somewhere else". In liason, he never said that he told you that the CSO said I was a DI at one point. JStar said to you that:

JStar told them and I quote "yeah yeah his name is PC John Winters or whatever" (recording is available)​

So if anything you should have referred to me as a PC or something along the line however in my video there no mention of it at all. You don't even say that we know you are a PC... In character you didn't know I changed my story 3 times as you claim, I gave you only one story and that was that I was a CIV. I NEVER TO ANYONE said I was a DI.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     You claim I broke rule 2.3... Rule 2.3 states transfer of items through walls and such? I fail to understand how I'm exploiting.... As far as I'm concerned changing your inventory last minutes is not against the rules. I clearly dropped a toolkit and you didn't even pick up on it. With the LPRS example, I never put my weapon or anything visible into my backpack, I move it from vest to inventory and then dropped it. Had you asked me to drop my backpack I would have but I never used it as 'safe storage' and rather as 'alternate storage'. 

Also you ASK me to hand it over you never TAKE it from me. Had you TAKEN it from me I would have done so. You claim in RP in the car that you thought someone had already done it. You asked me to put it in the car and I merely declined. 

As for the bad roleplay, you didn't comment on yours just pointed out a flaw in mine.. If anyone should judge roleplay maybe the mighty @Vladic Ka

I believe that Panda has summed up all of the points that I would've raised myself, other than his attitude in the liaison room during our attempt to resolve the situation which in my own opinion was very poor, especially when you consider that he is a Detective Inspector in the police.

Like I said, I was annoyed very much and yet you fail to mention that when @TacticalPanda messaged me claiming it was poor, I had an entire new liaison made with you having Holo as a representative and I had @CI Coozer to keep me in check. And for the record I was told multiple times to shut up by them and at the end I asked Panda if he was satisfied and he was fine it the 2nd time. 

I don't have to believe you, do I? It's a roleplay server and I am free to make my own decision on what is presented to me within roleplay. In that situation that was:

I still can't seem to get it to you. I never told you I'm a PC. You don't have to believe shit, since we've met I've said I'm a civilian. What the CSO said /you never heard/ and JStar never said in liaison that he told you either. The only way you know all three stories is when we explained them to you in liaison. 

You say in the "We've been told otherwise mate, we've been told you're a DI in the police force", At no point do you reference to me as a PC, and this is because you do not know that story.

I don't have to believe you, do I? It's a roleplay server and I am free to make my own decision

And I'm here to imply through this report that you've made that decision through metagaming. 

In liaison, we listed a magnitude of possibilities:

- I could be a civilian who's robbed a cop.
- JStar could have referring to someone else behind me or still in the car. 
- I was a hobo who body glitched the items.
-I could have been UNMC
- I could by ANY RANK just MXM trained in NCA or AR.
- I could be a PC John Winchester who is MXM trained, just not wearing the uniform
- I could be a DI, just not wearing the uniform.

There's countless things I could have been but through metagaming, you narrowed it down to, Black MXM + Carrier Rig = DI. The only way you can be certain I'm a DI is through metagaming. I was carrying no insignia of the police and yet you were 100% certain about it. I could have been any rank above or below DI to carry what I was carrying.

Sure the CSO let it slip up but even he said "That's the PC John Winchesters, the DI is somewhere else" to JStar, NOT YOU. Somehow you and Panda both keep highlighting this but this was never mentioned to you. CSO didn't tell you on the radio, JStar has already said what he told you. [See quote above]. 

Unless you have a video os JStar clearly telling you that I am DI and how he knows this, I'm sorry but in my eyes, you both have still metagamed.

@AlfonsPappa pls post as you were the CSO.

Not gonna say much, I was the CSO in question. You can hear my voice in the video and you can hear what I say, but the video seem to conviently end before Vik's introduction. Once getting in, Vik introduces himself as "PC John Winsheter" and then I understood what he was doing since he was doing it earlier and I told JStar that "This is PC John but the DI is somewhere else". PCSO Johnny Mac returned from AFK and also said "Hey John, you alright?". JStar was also calling Vik as John so I don't see how he can then all of a sudden radio that he's a DI. I also think it's poor to be radioing in about taking cops hostage when he's sitting right next to us but thats not a server rule so whatever. I'd just say, the roleplay outside Altis Aiport terminal was VERY MINIMUM. Although I was allowed to go there was no rp other than "stop that" "do this" "die if dont" "ill shoot you in the head" "do you want a 5.56 in ur head"
Half of the others didn't even speak

All I have to say, will not be posting any more reply.

I still can't seem to get it to you. I never told you I'm a PC. You don't have to believe shit, since we've met I've said I'm a civilian. What the CSO said /you never heard/ and JStar never said in liaison that he told you either. The only way you know all three stories is when we explained them to you in liaison. 

Although Jstar told us he was told its a PC,  he also said he was told you were a DI, hence why I was left to make my own choices as to what you were.

You say in the "We've been told otherwise mate, we've been told you're a DI in the police force"
That is because I was informed of this by JStar and this was solidified by the factors previously mentioned.

And I'm here to imply through this report that you've made that decision through metagaming.
You stated otherwise in the liaison room. You said that you didn't believe that I personally had metagamed, the only reason mine and Panda's names are in the report is because you have no proof of the alternative.

Somehow you and Panda both keep highlighting this but this was never mentioned to you.
JStar told us he had a DI in his car over comms from what I can recall, in the liaison room this was about to be mentioned but JStar was interrupted and hence this wasn't mentioned.

Unless you have a video os JStar clearly telling you that I am DI and how he knows this, I'm sorry but in my eyes, you both have still metagamed.

You said that you didn't believe that I had metagamed in the liaison room.

I'd just say, the roleplay outside Altis Aiport terminal was VERY MINIMUM.
From past experience, it's not a good place to roleplay when taking cops hostage, hence why we quickly left the area to a safer place in which we could roleplay without the imminent threat of a gunfight.

"ill shoot you in the head" "do you want a 5.56 in ur head"
This roleplay was delivered by Tactical Panda, whom which I informed not to say such things in roleplay in the future.

All in all, I believe you are trying to get people banned over such a petty issue in-game which in my eyes was not a rule break, it was making use of information presented within roleplay to come to a logical conclusion as to whom you were. The only rule break I can see from this situation is that from your side in which you broke rule 2.4, as previously stated.

You stated otherwise in the liaison room. You said that you didn't believe that I personally had metagamed, the only reason mine and Panda's names are in the report is because you have no proof of the alternative.

All in all, I believe you are trying to get people banned over such a petty issue in-game which in my eyes was not a rule break, it was making use of information presented within roleplay to come to a logical conclusion as to whom you were. The only rule break I can see from this situation is that from your side in which you broke rule 2.4, as previously stated.

- I know what I said, the only way you are NOT metagaming is if you have evidence that JStar metagamed and gave you the information that I am a DI. Since you have no proof of such incident, I can only report you since you and Panda are the ones breaking the rule in my perspective.

JStar said he never told you I'm a DI so I don't understand how you keep saying he told you I'm a DI. I have a recording of JStar quoting what he told you, I've quoted it in the main post. 

As for the 2.4, I've explained about that and I wasn't aware of what I did being a violation of such rule but neither does the server rule state that. (I've never seen those posts before either).

How would it be metagaming even if JStar told us you were a DI? The CSO let it slip and the only evidence to say you were anything otherwise is whatever you said after that when you were trying to change your story as you realised you fucked up.May I also add when does a CIV/PC ever take two CSO’s on patrol? Never (hint you could if you were a DI), your story was as awful as your RP hence why we chose not to believe it.

Jstar did tell us you were a DI, we don't even need proof of this IMO as he was in the channel with us at the time. “If” you have a recording (show it if you have it) then you will realise quickly that JStar was interrupted and didn't finish what he had to say and it was made clear by others in the situation that we were informed by Jstar.

Ignorance is not an excuse to break rules. Besides the fact that you had gear you shouldn't it's clear that all was asked was you to drop the vest but you took the liberty of putting flashbangs (something sought after by rebels as you know) and moving them to the backpack that doesn't exist in RP so we were not aware of their existence and we couldn't have them.

How would it be metagaming even if JStar told us you were a DI? The CSO let it slip and the only evidence to say you were anything otherwise is whatever you said after that when you were trying to change your story as you realised you fucked up.May I also add when does a CIV/PC ever take two CSO’s on patrol? Never (hint you could if you were a DI), your story was as awful as your RP hence why we chose not to believe it
Like I said, you're finding holes in my story. But it's invalid because that never occurred to you in-game, you never questioned me about it. You never mentioned it as such. This is all occurring to you now that the situation is over. 

BTW PCSO, Cso and PC can patrol if authorised (also any rank can take them above PC, you once again assuming that this info means I'm a DI is assisted Metagame. It wasn't 2 csos either. 

So for the last time stop questioning my story, unless you provide evidence that JStar gave you that I'm a DI it doesn't matter. I have a recording of JStar saying that all he said was I'm PC John Winters. 

Also I find it funny how JStar's video conviently stops before his comms to you take place. 

Maybe the admin handling this could ask for the full version? 

I will refrain from posting here now unless really needed. 

BTW PCSO, Cso and PC can patrol if authorised (also any rank can take them above PC, you once again assuming that this info means I'm a DI is assisted Metagame. It wasn't 2 csos either. 

The point I am trying to make is that it is fairly easy to determine that you were a Police Officer and what rank you were using the information presented within roleplay, without metagaming.

BTW PCSO, Cso and PC can patrol if authorised (also any rank can take them above PC, you once again assuming that this info means I'm a DI is assisted Metagame.
I fail to see how putting two and two together is "assisted metagaming". I wasn't making an assumption, I was making a confident decision based on information presented to me and my gang members, especially seeing as JStar was informed he was a DI within roleplay, if there was potentially metagaming involved I wouldn't have went ahead with it.

unless you provide evidence that JStar gave you that I'm a DI it doesn't matter.
I find it funny how you keep attempting to dismiss the fact that JStar's video clearly shows your CSO calling you a DI. The evidence is in the video if you need to find it.

I have a recording of JStar saying that all he said was I'm PC John Winters.
I've already explained as to why this was the case.

Also I find it funny how JStar's video conviently stops before his comms to you take place. 
His recording software doesn't record Teamspeak audio.

The point I am trying to make is that it is fairly easy to determine that you were a Police Officer and what rank you were using the information presented within roleplay, without metagaming.

Like I said, you're finding holes in my story. But it's invalid because that never occurred to you in-game, you never questioned me about it. You never mentioned it as such. This is all occurring to you now that the situation is over. 

Although Jstar told us he was told its a PC,  he also said he was told you were a DI,

[In liaison we clarified that JStar told them and I quote "yeah yeah his name is PC John Winters or whatever" (recording is available)​

You seem to say, JStar said this and he said that. JStar has already said what he said before muting up. I have it on recording when JStar said he told you I'm a PC John Winters. He made no mention of ever telling you I'm a DI.

So once again, I would like to see some proof that you were told I'm a DI. Unfortunately, It's not good enough "we were told". The person who claims you told you says otherwise.

We seem to be constantly going in circles. I said I wasn't going to post but whatever.

You seem to say, JStar said this and he said that. JStar has already said what he said before muting up. I have it on recording when JStar said he told you I'm a PC John Winters. He made no mention of ever telling you I'm a DI.

Jstar did tell us you were a DI, we don't even need proof of this IMO as he was in the channel with us at the time. “If” you have a recording (show it if you have it) then you will realise quickly that JStar was interrupted and didn't finish what he had to say and it was made clear by others in the situation that we were informed by Jstar.

The person who claims you told you says otherwise.
I've already explained as to why this was the case.

I have already spoken with JStar, and he himself has clarified that over comms he did say he had a DI in his car... or something along those lines. The reason as to why this wasn't mentioned whilst during the attempted resolution has already been explained.

EDIT: I can get JStar to post that we were told, if that would suffice for you.

Topic Locked. Ill let another member of staff deal with it. 

Forum message me if you have any decent evidence to provide. 

Right so I proud that I can tell you I am not a bias person and will look up on this report with the same scrutiny that I look upon every other report.

(Also little short on staff so your request of non police, non invictia admins is hard to fulfill)

@JStar and the accused have not provided evidence that it was informed to James and Panda that Vik was a DI, there has been no given evidence to suggest that this conversation between them has ever taken place, besides 2 people saying it did. (So that whole point is to be disregarded)

All I can see is the same people, giving balls to the wall minimal roleplay, skirting that fine line between roleplay and ruleplay.

From what I have read I can see that someone has metagamed along the line but I need to determine whom, I would like to say that I am already discounting JStar having done this because there is literally no provided evidence to suggest that he did give you any information at all let alone that he was X thing whether it is DI/PC/CIV whatever.

So what I have seen in the video is @TacticalPanda give minimal roleplay and refuse to change (The whole GPS thing, no RP was given in a way to suggest that Vik had no choice in the situation).

I see that @James continues this with the metagaming and it directly effects both their actions in game.

And because of this I am approving this report:

James - Sad to see this happen after the work you put in with member support.

2d1db9ab13c5ce14e68ce227d174a6cc

Panda - You have had a lot of issues with staff and rule break recently hopefully this is the last time I see or hear from you in this regard.

3fe00f18582ccff4a95d630019016c5a

I look forward to reading the appeals as usual and I hope that you get the correct decision on your unbans.

However, and this is really annoying that this happened.

I see in the video @VRambo storing things in his backpack, then continuing to not drop it and I see this as in breach of the rules and I have no choice but to also ban Vik.

07a9ef9f87ed78552ad2fb7c04005879

However I do not see this ban as something that should be permanent due to the effort he has put into the community via Academy and Police work, as well as being good with roleplay every single time I have seen him. His is the kind that we want to stick around. (Thus no further punishment with the police will occur, and he will be able to appeal normally).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back