What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

1 Year

Ponty

nah nothing mate
Back on this day in 2015, I signed up to the forums thinking this would be a short term thing over the holidays and would then resume playing Counter Strike continuing on my journey to Global. As it turns out I managed to stay here for an entire year! I've done a lot of things since arriving here, I began by joining a gang called The Company. I was with them for my first 2 months on the server and they taught me actually how to play here without getting banned. So thank you to @Rickey @Greasy @Joseph Boot @Geezahhhhhh  @Thirty Three for helping me start here and preventing me from getting banned!
After the first two months in this community, I joined the NHS and the Police. Quick thanks to those I can remember helping me start in those factions were @Mickeey @Reborn @Kazza @Dark so thank you for getting me started in both factions!

Shortly after joining the Police I found my way into Athira and after reaching SPC I joined NCA. Joining NCA at the time was a massive shock, I didn't think I had what it took and eventually I was also given a shot at being a Director! Thankyou @Archie and @DI Elliott for giving me that chance and undoubtedly starting off my Police career.

After reaching those milestones I struggled to find myself promoted in Athira. I was striving for Sergeant and yet I was skipped over for it (Became a little trend until now but I understand why those decisions were made.) I spoke to those higher up than me and they guided me in the right direction in order to get promoted. Sure be it as well it worked! I finally got SGT and worked my way through the ranks in Athira. A huge thank you to @Hugo000 @Jas @CI Aiden @Azamai @Slater @Archie @SI Joseph Tadworth for getting me up the ranks in Athira and trusting me to be where I am right now.

However, in July of this year, I made one of the biggest decisions I can think of to date. After being invited in, I left NCA for Armed Response. I had a blast in NCA and even told the command at the time that I wished to leave, but actually being invited in was a surprise to me! Thank you to @DI Icecube @DI Busterguy  @DI Wiisy  @DI Phil @ArrogantBread  for giving me the opportunity to be in AR and to still letting me be in it to this day!

The final few months of my first year saw me apply for Member Support the second time around and after filling the application form, doing the interview I found out I had been accepted in and began Support as a Lvl 1. Thanks to @Randomized @Archie and @DI Busterguy  for accepting me into the team 😀

So all in all it has been a huge year for me and I have had the pleasure to meet a lot of great people so here are some special mentions! (Not in any particular order)

@Robbiee @TomTheDoge @CI Coozer @Fluqi @JxM @Samatlewis @INS Owen @INS Harvey @INS Raigon @INS Ivhan @Weasley Wells @Drew @INS Sir Liam @DSGT Creed @DSGT Connor Brookes @mryan19 @Conner Merlin @DSGT Pettson @DSGT LONG BEARD @Kech @Kyle Dorans @Kev @Banana Duck @INS Stan I @Applebyy@Oliver@H A N D Y@Ricardo Sanchez @everyoneelsewhoIhaveplayedwiththatIforgottotag

A few photos and videos from my time across my year here!

CZqL25RWcAAha9v.jpg:large

46ed708d4caf265f40e0bdcc1100c0a7.jpg

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Heres to another year!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wasn't I the one who made you sign up to the police in the first place? Then did your academy shit :p

Awesome! Congrats on the year!

I also thought this would be a temporary thing 😴

I thought this was a departure and I was finally fucking happy with my life :'( @INS Ponty

Kappa

Last edited by a moderator:
Back