What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - Lt. Reece Smurf - RDM<br>Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

angellfall

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

DSGT Angellfall

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Lt. Reece Smurf   @Reece Smurf

Date of the incident

12/28/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM
Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Saw UNMC guy shooting to random places from top of castle for quite long time. Scanned the area further and did not see any kind of firefight going on. Therefore decided to guide my patrol to have a chat with this lone UNMC guy.

I'm aware now after looking the footage that there where somekind of firefight in middle of kavala what involved UNMC and police, however we where not initiated into this firefight with anyway and we started to RP with this UNMC man before this firefight started thus I keep what he did really low and not suitable for UNMC member. Looking at the footage Reece tries to run away and hide from us and barely chats with us at all.

Report is not resolved as I failed to reach the player later the evening or today. Now handing the report in for the ~24h mark.

If more information or footage is required, please request.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://plays.tv/video/5863edaaa980e55ed1/what-happened-?from=search&amp;search=angellfall
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
So if your officers kill one of my guys I'm not allowed to kill you? 2 of you there one with weapon out and one there end of the castle, there was an active gun fight between UNMC and police. 

Really disapointed you didn't contact me to explain this in ts would of been a lot easier. 

@Reece Smurf You honestly don't think that suddenly deciding to kill two officers who were just trying to talk to you is poor? People need to learn that just because you can shoot, doesn't mean that you should shoot.

A fight with police had started not even 300m away one of them had their weapon out the other holstered It was either them or me  may look poor but at the end of the day police set up in the castle on my I took them out after the gunfight was started by police

Whether there is a gunfight or not, the cops in front of you were just trying to talk to you. Your priority should be giving them good RP, not winning the gunfight.

I am commenting here as i was involved in the situation (can provide video evidence when i am home from work 2morrow)

3:15 SPC Terom kills Pvt.Soap (which turned out to be rdm but we RESOLVED it on teamspeak and all was fine, mistakes happen.)

3:56 Cpl. John kills SPC Terom

By then cops were actively engaging UNMC in Kavala, not sure why there was no radio communication on the police radio when there is an active firefight with UNMC and police as had there been they would have tried to rubber/lethal Reece.

@angellfall you messaged me on Teamspeak saying you want to talk to reece but then go an report because of the 24 hour thing, did you even speak to terom or find out why the gunfight started by the police?

Whether there is a gunfight or not, the cops in front of you were just trying to talk to you. Your priority should be giving them good RP, not winning the gunfight.
I was trying to have fun with the police joking around trying to hide but then as I said my guy was killed police started a gunfight I acted as if they knew what just happened and got them before they got me.  

I was trying to have fun with the police joking around trying to hide but then as I said my guy was killed police started a gunfight I acted as if they knew what just happened and got them before they got me.  
There are much better ways of dealing with it than just straight up killing them like that. Even if you'd had taken them hostage would've been better. The fact that you think that it's acceptable to just suddenly shooting them down whilst they're trying to talk to you is concerning.

EDIT: Also looking through your history, this is not the first time that you've displayed... shall we say "trigger-happy" behavior, is it?

There are much better ways of dealing with it than just straight up killing them like that. Even if you'd had taken them hostage would've been better. The fact that you think that it's acceptable to just suddenly shooting them down whilst they're trying to talk to you is concerning.
if they both had their weapons holstered I would of happily taken them hostage but with the way most police are they would have just opened fire on me.

Also can a admin that isn't part of either factions deal with this just so there is no biased decisions in this report 

Also can a admin that isn't part of either factions deal with this just so there is no biased decisions in this report 
That's funny, it's almost as if you're implying that I'm biased. In which case, I'm sure you'll be DELIGHTED to know that as of two minutes ago I'm no longer in the police. What are the odds in that?

Banned, piss poor RP.

Name:Lt. Reece Smurf [UNMC]

Steam ID:76561198124329724

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back