What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

When a simple drive turns into a mass shootout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki123

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i know qualitys bad buts its in 1080 its jut because i had to download his pov

Seems rather unnecesarry to kill cops over you lockpicking a vehicle..

Last edited by a moderator:
It really did kick off i was having a nice chat with the medic and cops till it all went downhill.

@Hoggie You ain't no scared of gunfights :p. That was some good quality roleplay guys!
Server was pretty dead for me at the time (no one to revive etc) , so i found it pretty entertaining to stand watch the situaion. It was litterally just one or two hobo's with shit guns attacking the Armed Response haha. 

The guy who i was with the whole time i actually had some very good RP with him haha.

It really did kick off i was having a nice chat with the medic and cops till it all went downhill.
Your RP was good mate, then someone in your gang started killing cops without you evening realising hahahaha.

Your RP was good mate, then someone in your gang started killing cops without you evening realising hahahaha.
I actually can't believe they did it really I just killed a cop in a crash and I was having fun with them until you know they were all shot

I actually can't believe they did it really I just killed a cop in a crash and I was having fun with them until you know they were all shot
Didn't leave the area as gun shots were fired haha, was having very good RP with you (i think it was you) , and didn't even combat revive , so you know shit happens

Didn't leave the area as gun shots were fired haha, was having very good RP with you (i think it was you) , and didn't even combat revive , so you know shit happens
Sorry about whats happened. And it.was me you were with

Hopefully this doesn't turn into a drama post. Video was good keep it up

Upon looking at this and speaking to some staff, The Creed Members are seriously upping our RP apologies if we have p*ssed of some people we have fixed it now :)

Great roleplay, entertaining to watch. Makes a difference for a change!

What do you think about this @Norman @CMO Joel Denning @CMO Masis ETC , ?
Where does it say in the handbook that NHS are unable to roleplay and have some fun? I do believe it says that they can't pick up any sort of gun or combat revive. Where's 'NHS may not stand there with binoculars out and talk to people.' Please don't be a party pooper and chill out. I really dislike it why the NHS is so strict. The entire server is about having fun and if you pick on people for the smallest of things then I am sorry, I can't be part of the NHS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back