What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

UNMC Execution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lincoln

So the whole roleplay lasted 1 hour and 54 minutes but I am only uploading the "trial" stage of the video.

Basically a house was robbed in Sofia twice and UNMC came to the area searching for people.

Myself @Voxilate and @ryankenny610 were hiding in windmills for 20 minutes watching and eventually went out to roleplay with the UNMC. The first words we were greeted with were "Put your hands on your head right now" with weapons aimed at us. I asked why should I do such a thing and was knocked out seconds later and zip tied. Seconds after that both Vox and Ryan were zip tied too and we were shoved in a helicopter and flown to the UNMC FOB. 

To cut this bit short,we were accused of robbing the house simply because we were in the area. It took them roughly an hour to decide what to do with us and we were given the option to drop everything we have and be free to go, or go on trial. I said I am happy to drop my chest rig and bag but not my clothing because I have dignity. So we went on trial. This is where the video starts.

I know people will not watch the full hour video, so here is a quick summary:

We were lined up and at one stage you hear @MadMatt joke with Eddy about missing a shot in the execution. Now at this stage it was a trial, so I thought to myself this RP will end up with my dying no matter what. (I still put effort in to see where it ends up)

There was a prosecutor @Shalloa and a defender @Kech, which both roleplayed actually quite well. The prosecuting side had no "factual evidence" to support their claims and I managed to defend myself and Ryan to the best of my abilities within RP. At the end of the trial, again with no evidence that we did any crimes in the UNMC land, the UNMC lined up and gave their verdict. We both got guilty after guilty after guilty, with one not guilty from a member. 

I did find this extremely poor, as both sides put 2 hours of effort in to that roleplay situation just to be executed for no reason what so ever. 

I spoke to Shalloa at the end and even he said he was surprised that we got so many guilty verdicts after an extremely strong defending case.

UNMC needs to stop these executions because it just ruins the fun for both sides. 

I was ready to actually put up a recommendation post for UNMC until the poor bit at the end. 

Before people say I am "salty" or "crying" for dying, that is not the case. I am simply disappointed with what could have ended as a great RP session for both sides.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

we get moaned at when we just execute people with not much rp and moaned at when we execute people with to much rp, we cant win can we lol

we get moaned at when we just execute people with not much rp and moaned at when we execute people with to much rp, we cant win can we lol
Maybe stop executing people then?

swear to god everyone always cries nowadays, the fact you uploaded a 1 hour video makes me loose hope and faith in some people. If you have an issue with someone deal with them, even a situation - don't throw them in the spotlight every 5 minutes because they arent perfect lol

Last edited by a moderator:
swear to god everyone always cries nowadays
Fucking hypocrite

4c359bc9b00d9211abfff695c6fb3f3b.png

the fact that you constantly go robbing houses in UNMC land, shows that you want trouble with the UNMC? Why can't you rob houses in the mainland, is it so you can cry when you die?

the death penalty has and always be a law in the unmc lands, if you don't want to run the risk of being executed abide by unmc law it really is that simple

Can't we just accept some things without starting to moan instantly? The server is about roleplay. As said you had 2 hours of good RP. Whatever that you get executed I should say continue and take it in your mind. Those 2 hours could be way worse with hobo's rdm'ing or resolving because a gunfight happened. It's about roleplay. Sometimes you get executed sometimes you don't. Deal with it.

Are we complaining about RP situations lasting to long? Damn son be happy I am not in staff anymore because I'd seriously consider banning someone who complains about RP taking to long, especially since that someone has reported people left, right and center for considering their RP as not good enough.. Some people will always find something to moan at... Unbelievable, go be ashamed of yourself.

Lincoln this is a joke, you moan at everything unless you win the situation. 

How can you complain about the Roleplay being long if you moan in the past about it being rubbish? 

You YES you had the option of a trial or drop your clothes, you took the option to have a trial knowing full well the outcome if you were found guilty.

Funnily enough your friend decided to drop all his gear and we even roleplayed that we would deliver them back to his home address and he was provided with transportation and let free.

At the end of the day you were found guilty and then punished in accordance with our laws.

You just look for any excuse to stir shit with the UNMC, you were given nearly 2 hours of roleplay yet when it doesn't go your way you complain.

Truly pathetic

Can we lock this thread before it become a shitfest

Are we complaining about RP situations lasting to long? Damn son be happy I am not in staff anymore because I'd seriously consider banning someone who complains about RP taking to long, especially since that someone has reported people left, right and center for considering their RP as not good enough.. Some people will always find something to moan at... Unbelievable, go be ashamed of yourself.

Lincoln this is a joke, you moan at everything unless you win the situation. 

How can you complain about the Roleplay being long if you moan in the past about it being rubbish? 
200.gif

People are not getting the point. I was executed for absolutely nothing. If you found me robbing the house caught red handed, then fair play, you have evidence. 

It was obviously decided we were getting executed before the trial even began, as heard in the video. 

You guys executed people for the tiniest reasons, that is the shameful bit. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back