What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Starting off

Hastty

So I'm new on Altis and was donated 100k and bought a truck but i don't know what would be the best way to earn money using this. I have done cider which isn't bad, but I really wanna save up to get my AMRAC license. Any recommendations on earning money. I don't wanna get robbed all the time thought.

So I'm new on Altis and was donated 100k and bought a truck but i don't know what would be the best way to earn money using this. I have done cider which isn't bad, but I really wanna save up to get my AMRAC license. Any recommendations on earning money. I don't wanna get robbed all the time thought.
Hey, join a gang... doing "Legal" jobs on altis are never easy... and there are only a handful of people who can make a living out of legal stuff.

My suggestion; Practice aim, Roleplaying abilities, and MOST importantly read the rules over and over until you memorized them... (This will make big gangs want you). 

Copper is the best to start with then work your way to iron. Once you make some money from Iron move onto the illegal stuff  as this is most profitable. The best thing to do currently is marijuana due to the short run and a lot of money obtained from it, but this is the drug with the highest risk but high reward.

Copper is the best to start with then work your way to iron. Once you make some money from Iron move onto the illegal stuff  as this is most profitable. The best thing to do currently is marijuana due to the short run and a lot of money obtained from it, but this is the drug with the highest risk but high reward.
I would like to say that since the new update, you can pull trucks from dodgy dave so technically heroin runs are way quicker.

(Even if you take the beach side shortcut road from weed processing.)

I got the marijuana license for free so I might try it out. How come it is high risk thought. I have a good aim because I have played many other servers, I just don't like being in gangs that much. 

I got the marijuana license for free so I might try it out. How come it is high risk thought. I have a good aim because I have played many other servers, I just don't like being in gangs that much. 
It does not help you if you have good I'm when you get surrounded with a big rebel gang or the police I really would like to recommend you to join a gang thats a good way to make friends here and have company while playing! anyways good luck man!

Work on endearing yourself to 3/4th's of players, then you can get away with stuff like  crawling around the cities with millions on you and no one thinks to rob you

Unless somethings changed recently in the update department, you'll not make money as AMRAC. It's purely RP and even then, I don't think anyone uses the service.

@Houston we have a problem! 

Encouraging em into illegal work? 🙃

Get a truck boxer, pretty cheap and do weed runs with it until you can afford to buy a tempest. Do weed with the tempest until you can afford a HEMTT. If you're going to chain runs, (do multiple in a short space of time), don't bother getting the HEMTT, stick with the tempest it's more efficient time wise. Get the drug selling perk ASAP and only sell Kavala to maximise the amount you make.

GL

Marijuana is risky because of its high value. A lot of people like to rob people doing it to make fast easy money and also the police are on high alert in that area. The dealer is in Kavala but you could use the one at Kore for a lower risk but less price as followed:

Kavala - 150%

Kore - 100%

Pygros - 75%

Also If there is 5 cops online the price of weed is increased by 50%

In a Hemtt full of weed the prices would be as followed:

Kavala - 1.2 million

Kore - 800k

Pygros - Around 500-600k I think

You also face the risk of your truck being scrapped so be on high alert when doing any sort of drugs.

As other people have said try finding a group of friends or a gang to play with for your protection and equip yourselves with firearms. This would make the run less risky.

Thank so guys probs gonna try doing cooper first then when I have some more money probably jump onto weed

Joining the Police is a good way to make money, but don't just do it for the money.

Back