What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

How i originated

HackerManCammal

Global Banned Btw
I was born on the island of stratis just after altis was librated by her royal majestys army i grew up on a small plantation near kill farm i stayed ther with my family until one day a a small group of paramilitents killed my family and kidnapped me at the humble age of 8 where i was used as a drug mule till the drugs ring was bust by the nca after i was caught smuggling an industrious amount of cocaine from pygross to kavala where i was pulled over by the police in athira after stopping to buy some marmite at the shop. I was arrested on the the spot and taken to kavala for questioning where i snaked upon my captures too shorten my sentense to only 5 years after thoses 5 years of being incarserated i was now only 17 and i only new a life of crime i kept myself know to the police until when i was 23 when i was offered a life line by a an agency which was a pmc where i grinded through the rank until i was retired after a few bad operation where i messed up and my contract was terminated and i decided to try for the police and was initially declined a few weeks past i was now a homeless man wondering around the roads between the major citys until at the copper seller there was a gun fight which the police and a gang where in i picked up a small fire arm and terminated 3 of them then the police turned the gun on me thinking i was part of the gang so i surrendred obvisouly for them to watch cctv footage of me shooting the gang they where fighting and they asked if i had applied for the police before i said yes and they offered me job and now the rest is in the history books   

I hope this isn't as disppointing as i think it i hope you enjoyed the read 

Back