What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Some Sort of Race for Charity

Anonymous Capybara1

GDPR Removed
I was thinking we could set up a race, and people could bet on winners (dont really know if that is allowed) and pay a entry fee. They could send this to a trusted person, maybe a admins paypal, and all profits from that admins paypal could be sent to charity. I would be willing to get this set up, and organise it, if someone would be willing to transfer the money and give me the go ahead. Also leave a message if your interested in this .

I really don't think that involving gambling with real money into this server is a good idea, especially since a lot of people aren't legally allowed to...

All thought this is an alright idea and would be great to run as long as there was monetization to who was paying, the problem is listed below:

• To run the event RPUK would have to purchase a 'Online Gambling Lisence' costing around £37,000 according to this website which of course might not be correct but under the official 'UK Gambling Commissions' it states that "All businesses must pay on minimum of 15% fee off of any profit their businesses accumulates."
Someone correct me if I am wrong please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back