What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Altis life News team

Kaibu

We are looking for a full news team on server #1. We are looking for good drivers and pilots. You must have a mic and must be okay with being on record. Reply to sign up.

Last edited by a moderator:
basically me and my friend live stream on twitch and we basically go around looking for things to report on, like a news team.

basically me and my friend live stream on twitch and we basically go around looking for things to report on, like a news team.

dude I think you should put a lot more effort in to recruiting, ie what the day to day duties are and lots more considering this is purely just a roleplay team meaning there is no wages of such. you need to draw people in

Please read the sections before posting. This section is for suggestions only, this isn't a suggestion. I suggest to you to repost this in the gang area with as much detail as possible.

~ SPC James Travers

@Drewi Just tagged you here because you are cool, and I'm pretty sure this is the wrong forum.

@Drewi Just tagged you here because you are cool, and I'm pretty sure this is the wrong forum.
GihXaT0.gif

Topic Moved!

I'm interested, could you please elaborate on what the job entails? I reckon I could do a good live commentary for a car chase for instance. Is humour allowed, or are we expected to take the job completely seriously?

@James_W12345 was just saying yesterday that he wanted to get something like this going, he's banned from forums until tuesday but he will definitely be getting on board. 

@James_W12345 is a good news reporter har some nice roleplay with him. Also donated money for his giveaway! But yea if you are going to have a reporter i recommend james! 

Hi everyone, 

The reason this was put in suggestions is because we thought it would be good to actually implement it in game....

Ideally we could have an official news team, with a safe zone in the Altis News area (there is already the area there), and have an in game wage.

We could report stories, do under cover reporting, or do free lance story coverage for gangs, kinda like Ross Kemp on Gangs etc.....

Also we thought of having News Team Helis and vehicles @Kaibu offered to do some graphics if needed.

Is this something feasible?

Well press gear is already in the game, and as far as I know the m900 has a blue and white skin that goes quite well with it. All you have to do is set yourself up at the altis news Hill and you are good to go!

I just fear if we go there, and its not a green zone.... we will just get people coming to rob us haha

We are looking for a full news team on server #1. We are looking for good drivers and pilots. You must have a mic and must be okay with being on record. Reply to sign up.
"you must have a mic". Just to inform you that that's a server rule, which in case you weren't aware of,  make sure you read and fully understand all of the server rules: https://www.roleplay.co.uk/rules it'll help keep you out of trouble :) Good luck with the organisation, I would advise you to redraft this recruitment with more effort and information. People don't want to join things with no available information. If your stuck, take a look at the other recruitment forms and you might get an idea as to what it should contain.

~ SPC James Travers

If you want to recruit for a news team try something like. ''Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I am (Insertnamehere) looking for a team of keen Cameramen, drivers and pilots to help bring the news back to Altis. If you are interested contact me at (InsertContactDetailsHere) and we will finally let the people of Altis know whats really going on. Stay tuned for more information!''

Now that's my suggestion to be helpful :):)

Back