What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Braun Enterprise Weapons Dealer

Martin Braun

Braun enterprise.png

After the Chinese went quiet on their end, Braun Enterprise was desperate to find buyers for their illegal weapons! Finally! The Genius Martin Braun, One of the owners of the Braun Enterprise stumbled across the Blackmarket on the internet! Woah! Probably hosted by the UNMC who knows! looks pretty legit though. Anyway, Braun Enterprise is selling some sweet juicy weapons. Take a look yourself! Oh and remember, if cops ask about Braun Enterprise: WE ONLY SELL FEDORAS  and then give them our number so we can sell them some.

Bid a reasonable price!

Current Stock:

Weapons

AKS-74U 5.45MM /1            ​

MK20C 5.56mm (for you hobos) /2​

MXC 6.5mm (Black) /1​

Katiba Carbine 6.5mm /1​

Katiba 6.5mm​

​

Attachments

9mm Sound Suppressor /1​

5.56mm Sound Suppressor /2​

7.62mm Sound Suppressor /4​

Bipod (black) [NATO] /7​

Bipod (MTP) [NATO] /1​

Bipod (HEX) [CSAT] /1​

Bipod (Sand) [NATO] /3​

Bipod (Olive) [AAF] /1​

IR Laser Pointer /1​

Flashlight /2​

​

Scopes

ARCO /7​

ARCO (Black) /2​

Kahlia (Old) /2​

DMS /3​

MK17 Holosight /2​

MRCO /1​

​

Ammo

5.56mm 150Rnd Mag (SPAR) /1​

5.56mm 30Rnd Reload Tracer (Yellow) /3​

5.56mm 30Rnd Tracer (Green) /2​

6.5mm 30Rnd /2​

6.5mm 30Rnd Caseless /22​

6.5mm 30Rnd Caseless Tracer (Green) /2​

​

Braun Enterprise

We Only Sell Fedoras

​

Braun Enterprise is owned by: Rex Braun and Martin Braun

​

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a special offer if you buy both a gun and a fedora?

Why ofcourse Lady-whos-in-the-same-company! Great question! Yes, you do in fact get a fedora when you make a purchase.

This is why we hired you. Genius. oh and if your name is @Joe Malley you get a discount

Can i order 200 FEDORAS, thanks oh yea and 200 beenie's those black one with the microfoon 🤓💋

ps, im sirieus i want 200 ;)

@DI Wade You got yourself a Deal. 5 Kahlia, 2 rco, all 7.62 & 6.5 Suppressors has been sold to Mr.Wade for 625k

@SlimShady Sold. Will contact you soonish

@Clarence Anglin Remember these Fedoras are handmade! they contain a New super material called "Braun". Now you wont only look fashionable, but they will also protect your head like Kevlar body armour would when you fall off a cliff! Its pure genius. We will get back to you

@Martin/Mojni Hey MXM is still here? i wasnt available as you know i had a bug where all my money dissappeared so i took a small break and robbed some trucks to pay the things... 

Contact me about the mxm today? thanks (-:

Back