What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Where I came from.

Jack Hindle

A few of you may have seen me around on this god forsaken Island, maybe as a hobo, medic, rebel or more recently as a UNMC soldier. But very little have I spoke about my past and the reasons for which I live on Altis. So the story begins...

As a boy, I grew up on the Isle of Tanoa, a large Island with towering trees and rocky shorelines. In my young eyes it was a land of pure beauty. Situated on the southern coast is a small town called Kotomo, this is where I spent my childhood years from birth all the way to 15 years old. Going to school everyday, and then coming home to go fishing with my father in Darwin Bay. As the years went by and I grew older, my education began to flounder and eventually I move north in search of work, away from Kotomo's weak paid fishing industry. Leaving my parents and friends behind.

A few years went by, and I found myself flitting from job to job as settling down wasn't easy for a southerner in northern lands. After multiple jobs and countless working hours, I finally saved enough money to secure a small house in the town Ovau on the Northern Coast. A steady job at the Blue Pearl industrial port, allowed me to enjoy life more and things began to look up. But this happiness didn't last for long...

The raging war between Guerilla forces and the government military, meant the the who Isle turn into a scene of sand bags, fortified defences and military checkpoints. The war raged on and work down at the port turned from unloading cocoa containers into unloading munitions crates and weapons of severe destruction. Night after night the war raged, bombs fell, and lives where lost. Then one morning I received a phone call, saying the whole of Kotomo had been destroyed, including my parents home. I still to this day have never received word from my friends and family, so can only presume the worst. At this point I thought enough was enough, I need to leave this hell hole and make for another Island. So in the night of August 12th, I may my way down to the port for the final time, passed through the checkpoints for the last time and snuck into the cargo hold of a cargo ship, destined for Altis. 

The new chapter of my life began here, and this is where my new story on Altis Began...

If you see me around come say hi and we will have a lovely single malt together.

Back