What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

A story about a man named Theo Kittens Kelvin Part 1

Me.

Me is a good place to start. Especially in a story about... me...

Me; Theo "Kittens" Kelvin.

Now I know what you're thinking. What kind of parent names their child Theo? The truth is, I don't know and I never will. I have no idea where I was born, I was just as a sort of words dropped off... Dropped off into an orphanage in Altis.

From a young age I often fantasised that my parents came from far exotic lands, that I was a child of rouge adventurers who came from a land from far away. My parents; the pirates, the explorers, the crazy rouges. A more likely story would probably go something a bit more like this, my parents; the secretaries, the janitors, the nobodies... And that was me, a nobody, living on the outskirts of Kavala in a small foster home with three other kids and one adult. We all lived in one small house, it wasn't a lot but for us it was home. And after all we had a meal everyday, a roof over our heads and at least someone who cared about us. Mrs Webber, a sweet middle aged lady who lived alone, although not through her own fault. Her husband was a fisherman who went too far out into the sea one day, he was never seen again. At least I think that's what happened, you see I never really questioned her about it, I didn't want to be too intrusive, cross a line I shouldn't have. After all she cared for us plenty so we never really had any complaints. When I say we I mean the other kids. Margo (the eldest four years older than me), Rene (about two years older than me, yet somehow always shorter) and Penny (the same age as me, although a bit more sheepish).

Well that was what my equivalent to a family was. My average day consisted of skipping school and wandering the streets of Kavala with Rene. All was going well until Margo caught us sneaking out of school. And from then on it was "do this or ill tell the teachers". That was always fun "go get me a can of red gull" he would ask... At one in the morning! It was ridiculous, I was only eleven, running through the streets of Kavala late at night, hobos prowling about, I remember they were always peeing in the street, shouting and being unpleasant. I never understood why the government never did anything about those people. It was a train wreck of a town. This went on, the town got worse and Margo was always demanding stuff out of me and Rene. I was getting fed up of it, "go get me the remote, or I'll say it", it was always do this or do that. 

One day I broke, Margo asked me if he could go to the store and buy him cigarettes, and I snapped, I couldn't be bothered to keep up the game that we were playing. I walked up to him, having to stand on my tip toes to see him eye to eye, his hair touched my face as I viciously snapped "get them yourself, I'm done you can say whatever to anyone". At this point I was twelve and he was sixteen, it had actually been a few months since I had last skipped school so I knew I probably wouldn't get into any trouble. I say that as if I had planned the perfect date to resist being enthralled as his servant, to be honest being spineless for that month probably allowed me to not get into trouble, but was it worth it? Probably not. Ah I loved that sense of defiance, something about standing up for yourself had never felt better to me.

And then he punched me in the chest... Hard... Time seemed to slow as I felt the air forcefully expelled from my lungs, I curled up into a ball, in a mixture of the feelings of pain, surprise and breathlessness I threw up on myself.  "Yeah try saying that again to me" Margo muttered as he walked away from me, leaving me in my bedroom with a mixture of puke and tears smeared across my face, not to mention the carpet. I lay there crying on the carpet, my vomit around my mouth and on my floor. My Mom, or the closest to that I had came back from the shops about 10 minuets later, finding me laying on the floor covered in my own bodily fluids. I pretended that I had a very bad stomach ache and had thrown up due to some mystery bug. 

Rene and I still occasionally were around each other but after getting caught skipping school I didn't really see him much, that sounds weird to say considering we lived in the same house but for the next two years I just mainly roamed about by myself. I wasn't exactly doing much bad but I wasn't really doing much good at the same time. Just hanging out with the hobos and with some other kids around the area. There was nothing really to do except existing. I tried to work a the fish shop for a while, like a after school job type thing, but that didn't really work out. To sum it up shortly I decided to see how far I could put my arm up a fishes mouth. Then I had a fish stuck to my arm. My boss was less than pleased to come back to the shop to see me with his arm stuck inside of a fish, furiously attempting to remove it. Luckily he got it removed, and when I say removed I mean me, and I mean removed from my position in the shop. I was back to my normal place, but I had a bit of money in my savings now, so at least I had that going for me.

A kinda boring life with some kind of bully, a bit of money saved up? What other teenage cliche could I fill within my life? How about running away!

It's 4am so I'm going to finish this in part 2, read the next part for the story of the kittens. Hope you enjoyed what I've written so far, I don't even know if anyone reads these anymore... Also please forgive mistakes it's 4am and I'm tired :) 

- Theo

Last edited by a moderator:
Back