What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Community Liaison - Announcement.

Drew

Staff Lead
Staff Lead
Staff Team
Los Santos Police
imageproxy.png

Dear Roleplay UK,

I am pleased to announce and welcome our Community Liaison @Edgar Ville

Firstly a big congratulations to Edgar who will be working alongside our Community Manager @FriendlyFireGuy! The Community Liaison is a role introduced in the community that will allow him to become our public voice and to integrate with the rest of the Community. 

Here is what he will be up to;

• Liaison Between POLICE/NHS/REBEL/UNMC/ - (Regular Community Meetings)
  • Gather Important feedback from Community Members & Factions.
  • Writing & Posting of community announcements 
  • Power to Ban & Unban where necessary.
  • Direct Point of contact regarding Community Issues.
Announcement will come soon from Edgar regarding the work he will be doing as your new Community Liaison! 

Edgar is a very approachable person who has always had a great amount of knowledge during his role as a staff member, he has shown great leadership qualities whilst working along side the community each day. We believe that this role is suitable for Edgar and he can bring excellent communication for the whole community going forward.

Massive congratulations to @Edgar Ville

Staff Lead, Drew.

Posted on behalf of the RPUK Management Team

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Edgar! 

Looking forward to working with you!

Congrats

So many kind words here and I thank you all for each of them.

I do want to say however that this is not a change in my attitude or approach to dealing with things, it is my belief that dialogue is almost always positive, I am always available here on the forums, on teamspeak or for those of you who use it (looking at you police) the Slack. I want to be able to focus on helping everyone in the community with their issues and questions.

In the pipeline are some interesting changes;

The return of community discussions!

Regularly there will be opportunities for everyone, from the CSI's to the lowly hobo to voice their concerns in a public format where they can be discussed and suggestions agreed and possibly acted upon!

I want to make sure that everyone is able to contribute their input as long as they want to see this community improve.

Post rule-change Q&A sessions!

It's no secret that when changes to the rules are made it's easy to miss the changes, now luckily this doesn't often result in issues ingame but in order to help everyone to adapt when it is needed I will be starting Q&A sessions.

These will be held shortly after a rules change and will be announced clearly on the forums.

But for now; I'll be doing the rounds talking to everyone I can. If you have any burning issues, feel free to private message me.

Back