What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Can i appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is the Eagle I'm thinking of then you need to wait until 6 months has passed since you were banned.

If it's a ban make sure you read this 

After you have read the ruels you fill out this form https://www.roleplay.co.uk/forms/2-unban-appeal/

You can appeal whenever you want 

Good luck
Ehh i whipped up a fatty 6 monther for the second time but ive been told on my last appeal i can appeal but i wanted to clarify. ty for help tho

If this is the Eagle I'm thinking of then you need to wait until 6 months has passed since you were banned.
Yeah ive been community banned once and then i got permd so idk when i can appeal or if i can

Ahh I see if you know when you got banned just wait the 6 months and open a perm appeal. If you're not sure maybe hop on ts and ask a staff member when you got banned or a staff member can help here on the forums

Ahh I see if you know when you got banned just wait the 6 months and open a perm appeal. If you're not sure maybe hop on ts and ask a staff member when you got banned or a staff member can help here on the forums
ok ty bro

Submit a perm appeal at or after your 6 months.

Topic locked, questions answered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back