Welcome to Roleplay UK

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Ciaran

Altis Life UK Server Development - Feedback

284 posts in this topic

This topic is for discussion of recent server updates, feel free to chip in your opinions, yet full suggestions should be placed inside of the normal "Your Suggestions" area of the forums.

6 people like this

I love the new "pat down function and search" now we don't have to risk our lives with unrestraining them a big +1 for that. And about the unmarked vehicles. We will see how it works. And the new uniforms look in my opinion a bit like rebel ones. In the air it's hard to see if it's UNMC at the checkpoint or enemy rebels. But that will come by time.

1 person likes this

Only thing is that when people are down they can't pass notes and all type. So make them able to pass notes would be perfect, have seen people that say "OUT OF CHARACTER IM GOING TO CALL THE ADMINDS BECAUSE SERVER IS LAGGY". Even police officers said this... But other than that the new update is the best update yet <3

2 people like this

I dont know if there is any way to fix this, but earlier on someone ran me over (switched to passenger) while I was down which killed me, forcing me to respawn and lose my gear.

1 hour ago, Fab1an said:

Only thing is that when people are down they can't pass notes and all type. So make them able to pass notes would be perfect, have seen people that say "OUT OF CHARACTER IM GOING TO CALL THE ADMINDS BECAUSE SERVER IS LAGGY". Even police officers said this... But other than that the new update is the best update yet <3

Sounds good, prepare for the hobos to come back screaming NHS HELP ME in side chat again though.

6 people like this

Just now, Ciaran said:

Sounds good, prepare for the hobos to come back screaming NHS HELP ME in side chat again though.

Atleast we don't see their sidechat so we might barely survive ;)

1 person likes this

Can we see how far away medics are? I would like that, or at least if there are any on, that annoys me that I cant check whether I should respawn or wait 

12 people like this

Can we make it so normal players can revive people if they dragged to a hospital? Say 2 medics are on but 15k out, I can drag my friend or dive him to the hospital and he can get helped up there. 

10 people like this

19 minutes ago, Bobby Shmurda said:

Can we make it so normal players can revive people if they dragged to a hospital? Say 2 medics are on but 15k out, I can drag my friend or dive him to the hospital and he can get helped up there. 

4 hours ago, Ciaran said:

This topic is for discussion of recent server updates, feel free to chip in your opinions, yet full suggestions should be placed inside of the normal "Your Suggestions" area of the forums.

2 people like this

3 hours ago, Theo K said:

Can we see how far away medics are? I would like that, or at least if there are any on, that annoys me that I cant check whether I should respawn or wait 

Sounds good 👍

6 people like this

I Hope I'm not asking for to much, but you bleed out in 15 min. One rp situation with medics take around 5-15 min. Or Even longer. And we are around 2-6 medics online, and alot of people bleeding out. If possible make the timer a bit higher as we are able to help more people then, or maybe add a blood service that civilians can work as (give blood to people)

2 people like this

17 hours ago, Ciaran said:

Sounds good 1f44d.png

Just saw the notes, thanks! I think this thread is actually a really good way of making tweaks to updates and gathering general feedback! It feels more listened to. Thanks Ciaran! ❤️

3 people like this

Can we have a working Athira Hospital?

6 people like this

NHS Clothing shop at Athira does not allow you to access it,

as Vladic found out on his stream 

4 people like this

On 2/5/2017 at 7:51 PM, Ciaran said:

You cant pull people out of vehicles if they are restrained ):

2 people like this

52 minutes ago, SlimShady said:

You cant pull people out of vehicles if they are restrained ):

That's weird because us police can do that, thought everyone could and everyone should be able to, makes no sense otherwise...

2 minutes ago, SGT Nomad said:

That's weird because us police can do that, thought everyone could and everyone should be able to, makes no sense otherwise...

Ok ill explain briefly, so pretty much if police restrain someone they can pull him out (If what you say actually works ingame)

and if a rebel restrains someone then even police cant pull him out... only way is to store the vehicle... (had to RP that bob will pull them and impound at the same time.    -_-)

2 minutes ago, SlimShady said:

Ok ill explain briefly, so pretty much if police restrain someone they can pull him out (If what you say actually works ingame)

and if a rebel restrains someone then even police cant pull him out... only way is to store the vehicle... (had to RP that bob will pull them and impound at the same time.    -_-)

Very strange because us police can pull people, restrained or not, out of vehicles but I've only done it when we've done the restraining. That should be fixed soon (and if I know the devs it will) because pulling people out should be available to everyone from a purely logical point of view.

Edited by SGT Nomad
Spelling

4 hours ago, SlimShady said:

It sometimes works but sometimes doesn't so you can just say in RP 'I'm pulling you out then unlock the vehicle and they should exit the vehicle'.

6 hours ago, SlimShady said:

i can most of the time pull people out very rarely i cant

6 hours ago, SGT Nomad said:

Very strange because us police can pull people, restrained or not, out of vehicles but I've only done it when we've done the restraining. That should be fixed soon (and if I know the devs it will) because pulling people out should be available to everyone from a purely logical point of view.

You're missing out that this is a public game where any trolls can join, if you include that, this isn't very logical.

Situation:

PC restrains Hobo X, Hobos Y and Z repeatedly spam pull out of vehicle, thus making it impossible for the cop to see who is doing what, and to do his job.

To combat a situation like that, only ziptied people should be pulled out by civs, and both by cops.

3 people like this

4 hours ago, INS Sir Liam said:

It sometimes works but sometimes doesn't so you can just say in RP 'I'm pulling you out then unlock the vehicle and they should exit the vehicle'.

Nope, they litterally cant exit the vehicle...

(happened to me and @JamstathaHamsta multiple times when we took people hostage.)

15 minutes ago, SlimShady said:

Nope, they litterally cant exit the vehicle...

(happened to me and @JamstathaHamsta multiple times when we took people hostage.)

Vouch for this just taken a PC Hostage and once in the vehicle it was completely bugged and could not pull him out even after asking him to get out he didn't have the option

4 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

Vouch for this just taken a PC Hostage and once in the vehicle it was completely bugged and could not pull him out even after asking him to get out he didn't have the option

happened to us 2 nights ago, had 3 police officers zip tied in a vehicle couldnt get them out had to store the vehicle to get them out

2 people like this

2 hours ago, Ciaran said:

You're missing out that this is a public game where any trolls can join, if you include that, this isn't very logical.

Situation:

PC restrains Hobo X, Hobos Y and Z repeatedly spam pull out of vehicle, thus making it impossible for the cop to see who is doing what, and to do his job.

To combat a situation like that, only ziptied people should be pulled out by civs, and both by cops.

Oki yeah didn't think about that but yeah very true!But still I think he's saying they can't pull ziptied people which shouldn't happen right?