We are currently undergoing maintenance

The forums are available for use, yet please do not expect full functionality.

Ciaran

Altis Life UK Server Development - Feedback

Matt Jeevus    220
Matt Jeevus
10 hours ago, SGT Joe Macho said:

More battenbergs for police and NHS vehicles (those squares on the side) and make front bonnet of police cars yellow?

I found the old ANPR Interceptor vehicles badass. I think we need those back.

• Like 2

James259    52
James259

Hi there guys ! I tought it was time for me to give my opinion on the sever developers and staff. I want to start off by saying thank you all, Im here for around 2 years now and i have seen the growth and all the improvements also the times that it didnt go very well however you guys stayed strong and did a amazing job on keeping the community together! The staff are full of loyal positive people thank you guys. Even in my saddest days if i came online i would get offline with a smile and warm feeling in my heart so thank you for this community and keep it up! <3

-James

• Eggplant 1

Reaper_Is_Taken    2
Reaper_Is_Taken

With the recent addition of an Aluminium Profession skill, I fear the aluminium run will become the best viable option to make money legally, thus making other runs, like iron, obsolete. For example, it used to be that doing an iron run would approximately take twice the time of an aluminium run, but would yield about twice the money. With the addition of an aluminium profession skill, this will be negated, and there won't be enough downsides of an aluminium run to justify doing something else.

Now, to be fair, I haven't played since the Aluminium Profession skill was added, but I still believe it should be looked into. Maybe also add an Iron Profession or tweak the prices a little. I always saw iron runs as the "double the time, double the money" of the aluminium run.

Nick Carraway    242
Nick Carraway
6 minutes ago, Reaper_Is_Taken said:

With the recent addition of an Aluminium Profession skill, I fear the aluminium run will become the best viable option to make money legally, thus making other runs, like iron, obsolete. For example, it used to be that doing an iron run would approximately take twice the time of an aluminium run, but would yield about twice the money. With the addition of an aluminium profession skill, this will be negated, and there won't be enough downsides of an aluminium run to justify doing something else.

Now, to be fair, I haven't played since the Aluminium Profession skill was added, but I still believe it should be looked into. Maybe also add an Iron Profession or tweak the prices a little. I always saw iron runs as the "double the time, double the money" of the aluminium run.

Iron have its own proffession. And if you fill your iron with ore,process it,then again you have 850k in about 30min.

Reaper_Is_Taken    2
Reaper_Is_Taken
Just now, Nick Carraway said:

Iron have its own proffession. And if you fill your iron with ore,process it,then again you have 850k in about 30min.

Nevermind then. I can't check in-game, so I just went by what I remembered.

Locosefer    31
Locosefer

Hi all,

Is there a way to fix that massive kicking from the server? 

I got kicked i think 5 time's every day random.

And am a little bit tired of that, because the most time am flying in a chopper or making money. some times i lose stuff because people stealing my choppers when i got kicked and need to come back to the same place.

That massive kick is happens more then 2 month i remember.

And not only me but i see it happens by the most people.

• Like 1

DjHolyChirst    1,318
DjHolyChirst
2 minutes ago, Locosefer said:

Hi all,

Is there a way to fix that massive kicking from the server? 

I got kicked i think 5 time's every day random.

And am a little bit tired of that, because the most time am flying in a chopper or making money. some times i lose stuff because people stealing my choppers when i got kicked and need to come back to the same place.

That massive kick is happens more then 2 month i remember.

And not only me but i see it happens by the most people.

There are odd kicks here are there but they are client kicks it is due to something with your client that is the problem. Mass kicks where fixed a while back.

I have seen BattlEye being slightly buggy for some people and it’s really an issue we have to wait for Arma to fix.

There are some guides to help increase performance, otherwise you may be getting kicked for ping limit (250 I believe), if you ask a staff member after a kick to have a look at the reason it can help shed more light on your issue.

• Like 1