Experience the Altis Life
keyboard_arrow_right
ALTIS LIFE 1
ALTIS LIFE 2
DAYZ UK
TEAMSPEAK

We are currently undergoing maintenance

The forums are available for use, yet please do not expect full functionality.

Ciaran

Altis Life UK Server Development - Feedback

SlimShady
11 hours ago, SGT Nomad said:

Oki yeah didn't think about that but yeah very true!But still I think he's saying they can't pull ziptied people which shouldn't happen right?

Yep, they cant jump out now... which i guess is a new anti exploit script?

i really dont know just need this fixed because if i accidentally press "put in vehicle then the officer is doomed unless its my vehicle which i can store...

• Like 1

James_W12345

Not sure if this is covered, or indeed in the right place (sorry if not), but IMO a fixed bleedout timer is not good for NHS/players.

I was on a nearly full server one afternoon, and was the only NHS on, and I had to rush round everywhere to get people up, was not that fun, and i got no chance for RP because I was well aware that people several km away would die if i didnt rush to them...

solution? well maybe have the bleedout timer inversely proportional to the number of medics on, or just increase the bleedout timer to a better number? I know having a bleedout timer makes bloodbags etc useful, but if 2 players crash (probably 50% of all medic call outs) then they cant administer each other bloodbags, and are just hoping that someone comes along with a blood bag and stumbles over then (and is willing to give them a BB).

or: if

1 medic on - bleedout 40 mins,

2 medics on - bleedout 35 mins,

3 medics on - 30 mins

4-5 medics - 20 mins

6 medics - 15 mins

(subject to number juggling).

• Like 11

Simen

Not sure if one is aware but after one dies and is waiting for medic, one can then suffer from dehydration and fully die.

I had the "pleasure" of experiencing that after @Fluqi crashed his car and I waited 40mim for nhs (as there was only one online) only to die from dehydration which forced me to respawn

• Like 4

CMO Norman
3 minutes ago, INS Owen said:

What happens if someone is whitelisted for both AR and NPAS?

It is managed depending on the uniform being worn at the time.

• Like 2

SGT Owen
7 minutes ago, Norman said:

It is managed depending on the uniform being worn at the time.

Ah alright :)

• Like 1

Wilco
On 08/02/2017 at 4:23 PM, James_W12345 said:

Not sure if this is covered, or indeed in the right place (sorry if not), but IMO a fixed bleedout timer is not good for NHS/players.

I was on a nearly full server one afternoon, and was the only NHS on, and I had to rush round everywhere to get people up, was not that fun, and i got no chance for RP because I was well aware that people several km away would die if i didnt rush to them...

solution? well maybe have the bleedout timer inversely proportional to the number of medics on, or just increase the bleedout timer to a better number? I know having a bleedout timer makes bloodbags etc useful, but if 2 players crash (probably 50% of all medic call outs) then they cant administer each other bloodbags, and are just hoping that someone comes along with a blood bag and stumbles over then (and is willing to give them a BB).

or: if

1 medic on - bleedout 40 mins,

2 medics on - bleedout 35 mins,

3 medics on - 30 mins

4-5 medics - 20 mins

6 medics - 15 mins

(subject to number juggling).

@Ciaran This is a very good amendment if possible.

• Like 15

Khandamir
43 minutes ago, Rossss said:

And/Or could we let civs use defibs when medics are online, but put the prices up?

Or, to force people to commit to rescuing someone and to make sure it doesn't get to easy for rich rebels to always have a guaranteed revive:

A NPC in the hospital which will act as a NPC by reviving people in a 1m radius when interacted with and paid the fee. This NPC would even work when medics are online. This way people have to actually be evacuated to the hospital to get their precious revive, which takes them out of any active gunfight they might have dropped back into and increases the chances of interaction with potential random strangers who are also at the hospital. The revive by the NPC should take longer as well than a normal revive, say a timer of 5 minutes, simulating a ''close call'' revive.

This NPC should be available at Pyrgos, Athira and Kavala and should probably have a counterpart in a Docters without Borders clinic in the UNMC lands.

• Like 18

JaxTeller

Would be great if you are downed your bleeding out time is 15 min. And inside the hospital like 45. So people drag you inside the hospital and you bleeding out time will be 45 min. 

• Like 2

SolomoNn

Cleaning script: if owner is within 1.5km of the vehicle do not clean up. After owner leaves certain radius or dies completely(not downed) timer is 25 minutes. Normal timer changes to 30  minutes for interactions. Lately in longer gunfights all the drug trucks / H.m. just dissapear and the cops can t check the drugs or scrap them so it s benefiting rebels.. also as a rebel if robbing a truck at dealer/processor and it ends up in longer gunfight if the truck gets cleaned up there s no reward so it s bad for rebels too.

• Like 1

The Fiddler

Can it be changed so that people who die whilst in water do not then drown in the laying on the ground phase? Dying anywhere near water is a death sentence at the moment as you can't drag people out of it if they're anywhere near swimming depth and they have a 1 minute of air before they die for good. NHS Coastguard and MPU are pretty much unable to help anyone stuck in water and makes NHS coastguard useless.

• Like 4

Maruan

I'm not going to write a long paragraph as I'm only addressing one "issue".

Why do allies dissapear after restart? 

Your character should remember allies after restart as it's not a death so I was wondering if it was a different issue.

Can someone shed some light on this please. 

Ciaran
2 hours ago, Maruan said:

I'm not going to write a long paragraph as I'm only addressing one "issue".

Why do allies dissapear after restart? 

Your character should remember allies after restart as it's not a death so I was wondering if it was a different issue.

Can someone shed some light on this please. 

As it says in the changelog, allies only last for the current server session.

Mainly to make sure that you don't ally a group, forget, then they come back a month later and you are unaware that they are still allied with you.

• Like 3

Maruan
26 minutes ago, Ciaran said:

As it says in the changelog, allies only last for the current server session.

Mainly to make sure that you don't ally a group, forget, then they come back a month later and you are unaware that they are still allied with you.

But it still quite annoying having to look for your old allies last restart and ally again and go through the processing of messaging and stuff, instead can't alliances last for 15 days starting from when the leader of the group goes offline.

For example if the leader goes away for a week and then comes back that 15 day (any amount of days, up to you guys) timer is reset. 

Also after that 15 day timer has finished all alliances should be broken off in a two way meaning it should be broken off for the leader who has been away for 15 days and for the group/s who they were allied with.

I think that's a bit more fair but please do correct me if you dislike the idea.

• Like 1

Terry Sugarbumps

my idea that might be a good addition for the NHS is like a player database on there medical past. this might create some good role-play moments by referring to the player database to know about past medical treatments and allergies and such. which in my idea will feel more professional in the NHS. the way this would work is when a patient is involved in a accident it would be noted down and what had to be done to get him healthy over time these documents for a patient will grow and might create good role-play moments if used properly.

I think this would be fairly difficult to do but it could be done on a spreadsheet but would have to be updated and used frequently to be effective which may not always happen.

• Like 3

Raigon
On 18/02/2017 at 11:17 PM, Fallen said:

When NCA get left out :3 xD

Most likely there is a reason why NCA was left out..

Sharrl Eclair

bounty hunters are done for so first they couldn't get payment and now they cant even get the list of wanted players

• Like 2

Ciaran
6 hours ago, Yokai said:

bounty hunters are done for so first they couldn't get payment and now they cant even get the list of wanted players

Problem solved as of the 12 restart, they are now ultimately done for since they no longer exist.

• Like 2

The Apple Prince
2 minutes ago, Ciaran said:

Problem solved as of the 12 restart, they are now ultimately done for since they no longer exist.

Never ever to return?

• Like 3

Ciaran
5 minutes ago, The Apple Prince said:

Never ever to return?

Considering only 0.25% of all players on the server owned a bounty hunter license, at this point there are no plans to bring it back, no.

Ciaran
1 minute ago, James Williams said:

@Ciaran when can we expect the unmc pub to be open and full stocked I look forward to being smashed at checkpoint and chasing after people

@Wilco @SI Joseph Tadworth

• Like 1