Experience the Altis Life
keyboard_arrow_right
ALTIS LIFE 1
ALTIS LIFE 2
ALTIS LIFE 3
TEAMSPEAK

We are currently undergoing maintenance

The forums are available for use, yet please do not expect full functionality.

Ciaran

Altis Life UK Server Development - Feedback

INS Ryker
24 minutes ago, DjHolyChirst said:

That's the intended aim, if its not right it will be adjusted.

Good Stuff

Qrow
1 hour ago, DjHolyChirst said:

Pretty much all the jobs across the board got taken down apart from a couple.

I actually like this balance update and look forward to seeing what pass 2 and so forth look like! 

My criticism is that I think Meth actually needs some love.
It was a poor run before, full hemmt made you about (UNMC pass)660k-710k(no boarder pass) after costs, which at the time that it was done often was half or less compared to the other drug runs for a similiar length to cocaine including its specific perk. All for only 1 profession point too. A huge blue smoke cloud is given off by you processing it, ontop of the fact you need to be naked while doing it adding significantly to the risk. 

Being worth approximately 5.5k less per box now,  leaves you with approximately a paltry 460k for a lengthy llegal run.

Although I grant you can make up to 1mill from the hemmt+huron slingload, the risk is somewhat incredulous factoring in the landing site and its proximity to npas. 

suseJ

I like the balance however I feel clams could do with some love, would also make MPO more active, I would say clams has one of the highest risks as you sell it in a RZ and since the exploit got patched it's become a rare run to find someone doing as it takes about 50 minutes to make 880k~ in a RHIB and no other vehicles possible.

Eddylane

i think the other prices are all good but marijuana should go back to the price it was as, i think its one of the hardest Drug runs to do as there is a big risk of police being there alot, the other prices should be tweaked but not by alot, overall this update is good.

INS Ryker

+1 For Increasing Price of Weed

Antollyme

Was just wondering and a believe a post was made about this before but due the forums restructure it was archived. 

Why is it that the rebel outpost is a red zone yet the black market and advanced weapons aren't?  Would think that if you maybe switched it so that the advanced was red zone or etc maybe making it a lil harder to get advance weapons. Just a little confusing.

Bob Wilkinson

With the new capture system each capture area has a redzone around it

#RPEverything ?

Mr Rice Krispy
1 minute ago, Bob Wilkinson said:

With the new capture system each capture area has a redzone around it

I enjoyed rp'ing at AW and i'm confused as to why now more things have to be KOS zones.

Bob Wilkinson
Just now, Mr Rice Krispy said:

I enjoyed rp'ing at AW and i'm confused as to why now more things have to be KOS zones.

exactly, i dont get how things brings any benefit at all. just contradicts the "serious roleplay" part of the server. if anything this is limiting the roleplay and encouraging frag gangs to camp these spots and spring out whenever someone tries to capture the zone

DjHolyChirst
19 minutes ago, Mr Rice Krispy said:

The capture zones are no longer tied to advanced weapon etc.

18 minutes ago, Bob Wilkinson said:

exactly, i dont get how things brings any benefit at all. just contradicts the "serious roleplay" part of the server. if anything this is limiting the roleplay and encouraging frag gangs to camp these spots and spring out whenever someone tries to capture the zone

There has been no increase in redzones they have just changed where they are.

Mr Rice Krispy
2 minutes ago, DjHolyChirst said:

Oh, that's great then. Sorry for presuming.

Bob Wilkinson
3 minutes ago, DjHolyChirst said:

There has been no increase in redzones they have just changed where they are.

riiiight, but this is still limiting rp right? only robberies are gonna happen at advanced & black market now, and there wont be nearly as many rp encounters as there were with the capture zones. at least in my opinion

not moaning btw, im just curious of the reasoning for this change

Edited by Bob Wilkinson

DjHolyChirst
Just now, Bob Wilkinson said:

riiiight, but this is still limiting rp right? only robberies are gonna happen at advanced & black market now, and there wont be nearly as many rp encounters as there were with the capture zones. at least in my opinion

Read the above comment