Experience the Altis Life
keyboard_arrow_right
ALTIS LIFE
GTA RP
DAYZ RP
TEAMSPEAK

We are currently undergoing maintenance

The forums are available for use, yet please do not expect full functionality.

Ciaran

Altis Life UK Server Development - Feedback

SI VeikkQ
2 hours ago, Simen said:

This seatbelt thing is just annoying. Can we get rid of it?

I think giving just a button to but seatbealt on.  Would help. 

Drex

It's not possible to put seatbelt on whilst restrained or downed, yet the beeping goes on, also if you bleed out in a car the 'no seatbelt' indicator persists over to your next life and doesn't stop until you enter a vehicle and put seatbelt on again.

In my opinion, the seatbelt feature seem incomplete, somewhat flawed and should be temporarily disabled/changed* until it's better optimized.

*remove the audio indication for no seatbelt.

• Like 4

SI Ali Barber
11 hours ago, Drex said:

It's not possible to put seatbelt on whilst restrained or downed, yet the beeping goes on, also if you bleed out in a car the 'no seatbelt' indicator persists over to your next life and doesn't stop until you enter a vehicle and put seatbelt on again.

In my opinion, the seatbelt feature seem incomplete, somewhat flawed and should be temporarily disabled/changed* until it's better optimized.

Im assuming there will be a few bug fixes and patches regarding the seatbelt system as there usually is with any new implementation, just have to get used to the crazy beeps for the next few days.

• Like 1

GR33NY

With regards to the last update and hotfix on the altis server Posted Wednesday at 03:48  , When selling potatoes the price has almost halved is this something that has happened by mistake as there is nothing in the release notes about this or is this going to be permanent. sorry if this is posted in the wrong place 

@sciencefreak74 @Jaffa

• Like 5
  • Love 1