Jump to content
Experience the Altis Life
keyboard_arrow_right
ALTIS LIFE 1
...
ALTIS LIFE 2
...
DAYZ UK
...
TEAMSPEAK
...
...

We are currently undergoing maintenance

The forums are available for use, yet please do not expect full functionality.

Ciaran

Altis Life UK Server Development - Feedback

Recommended Posts

Vind Grizzly
5 hours ago, Ciaran said:

Considering only 0.25% of all players on the server owned a bounty hunter license, at this point there are no plans to bring it back, no.

No one buy bounty license because it is too much easy to lose it. Bounty hunter was a great feature.

Can you solve another problem? Some weeks ago I was arrested and police put me in one of their cars. While officers where away, one of my frinds lockpicked the car and took me away with the vehicle.
When he tried to push me out the car (to let me escape), he wasn't able to do it and I wasn't able to get out.
I think that this is bad for a roleplay community, because a lot of people love to assault police car to let their friends escape and not go to jail.

 

I am sorry for my bad english.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Neon
27 minutes ago, Vind Grizzly said:

No one buy bounty license because it is too much easy to lose it. Bounty hunter was a great feature.

Can you solve another problem? Some weeks ago I was arrested and police put me in one of their cars. While officers where away, one of my frinds lockpicked the car and took me away with the vehicle.
When he tried to push me out the car (to let me escape), he wasn't able to do it and I wasn't able to get out.
I think that this is bad for a roleplay community, because a lot of people love to assault police car to let their friends escape and not go to jail.

 

I am sorry for my bad english.

This has been fixed

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vind Grizzly

So I can push out people that I ziptied and people ziptied by police? God bless you, admins!

Anyway, I find last updates very good, but I believe that zipties must cost less for people that bought dodgy dave license. 10 millions are a lot and you can only check inventory and remove items.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith

Yo I'm liking the new types of groups system, with business, gang, etc. Would love to see pmc/military contractor in there.

I seen you mention down the line theres gonna be specific features for what group you are in. PMC imo should get access to some good gear, but trade off would be that it is not possible for them to do illegal things like drugs (like make it so that if you become PMC group you loose all illegal licenses and cannot purchase any illegal licenses). That way the group is forced to actually act like a legitamate group, which irl doesnt go round doing illegal things.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tuna
3 minutes ago, Lt Smith said:

Yo I'm liking the new types of groups system, with business, gang, etc. Would love to see pmc/military contractor in there.

I seen you mention down the line theres gonna be specific features for what group you are in. PMC imo should get access to some good gear, but trade off would be that it is not possible for them to do illegal things like drugs (like make it so that if you become PMC group you loose all illegal licenses and cannot purchase any illegal licenses). That way the group is forced to actually act like a legitamate group, which irl doesnt go round doing illegal things.

Would you get the licenses back if you left the gang?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith
49 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Would you get the licenses back if you left the gang?

No, kinda like how you either have rebel or bounty hunter licenses. Except for in this case you would keep the rebel license for the purpose of being able to buy weapons, but nothing drug related. This way you dont get people swapping back and forth at will. i could imagine it being really shit if they could ,esp for the police. One day the group is a drug cartel, the next day it is a legitamate company, would be really shitty as people wouldnt be sticking to any kind of rp background.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sharrl Eclair

The whole bounty hunters being removed made my guy poor again as with refund I got arac and then got kicked so I lost it so yea rip me XD I will come back when I am ready to grind and please add bounty hunter but maybe just make it more secret they are hunters and also don't lose pass as easy that way it will become popular again but do fix it if you do add it back

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
W A D E
On 2/22/2017 at 9:04 PM, James Williams said:

@Ciaran when can we expect the unmc pub to be open and full stocked I look forward to being smashed at checkpoint and chasing after people

oooo a new hang out spot ;) it would be really cool if it could get implemented

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nolsen
On 23/2/2017 at 11:45 AM, Vind Grizzly said:

So I can push out people that I ziptied and people ziptied by police? God bless you, admins!

Anyway, I find last updates very good, but I believe that zipties must cost less for people that bought dodgy dave license. 10 millions are a lot and you can only check inventory and remove items.

Good idea, and they should also add a market at dodgy daves, since they have one in rebel aswell, and that you can buy pistols there aswell

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SlimShady
On 2/23/2017 at 0:45 PM, Vind Grizzly said:

So I can push out people that I ziptied and people ziptied by police? God bless you, admins!

Anyway, I find last updates very good, but I believe that zipties must cost less for people that bought dodgy dave license. 10 millions are a lot and you can only check inventory and remove items.

You can push people ziptied by god...

(if you have keys to the vehicle)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Graversen2907
On 7/2/2017 at 9:45 AM, SlimShady said:

Ok ill explain briefly, so pretty much if police restrain someone they can pull him out (If what you say actually works ingame)

and if a rebel restrains someone then even police cant pull him out... only way is to store the vehicle... (had to RP that bob will pull them and impound at the same time.    -_-)

 

Tbh slim that's a bad idea sorry becuase then you can just sit in the cat without police can do anything about the stuck person inside

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Locosefer

Hello staff members,

i got kicked again from the server and i had a full trunk with LSD if i try to log in again, it will loading butt if i spawn at spawn eiland i get a message with mission complete and go back to the lobby, so i lost again a trunk full of drugs. it happens many time's. early i was downed and got kicked so the medic can't revive me. lost again stuff.

in this week i lost more then millions of worth items or drugs including i was selling a house and got kicked money and house gone.

i have my recording on (safe the last 10 min). but if i got kicked i can't safe it anymore and is lost.

i did a message to a staff member. and he told me if you have no video you have bad luck.

So pls fix the server. i play on this server more then 2 years and this moment is the server bad many lags, disync, and people got kicked many time's.  1 year ago was the server fine.

 

Kind regards,

 

Locosefer

  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brick
54 minutes ago, Ghost Locosefer said:

Hello staff members,

i got kicked again from the server and i had a full trunk with LSD if i try to log in again, it will loading butt if i spawn at spawn eiland i get a message with mission complete and go back to the lobby, so i lost again a trunk full of drugs. it happens many time's. early i was downed and got kicked so the medic can't revive me. lost again stuff.

in this week i lost more then millions of worth items or drugs including i was selling a house and got kicked money and house gone.

i have my recording on (safe the last 10 min). but if i got kicked i can't safe it anymore and is lost.

i did a message to a staff member. and he told me if you have no video you have bad luck.

So pls fix the server. i play on this server more then 2 years and this moment is the server bad many lags, disync, and people got kicked many time's.  1 year ago was the server fine.

 

Kind regards,

 

Locosefer

  

If you are keep getting kicked from the server you most likely need to fix your internet. Most people can play fine without getting kicked at all. Also if you have shadow-play recording the last ten minutes, why can't you save it after you have been kicked? It doesn't magically disappear. Unless you mean your whole game is crashing, in which case there is not much the server can do about that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Locosefer
14 hours ago, Brick said:

If you are keep getting kicked from the server you most likely need to fix your internet. Most people can play fine without getting kicked at all. Also if you have shadow-play recording the last ten minutes, why can't you save it after you have been kicked? It doesn't magically disappear. Unless you mean your whole game is crashing, in which case there is not much the server can do about that.

Also if you have shadow-play recording the last ten minutes, why can't you save it after you have been kicked? It doesn't magically disappear. Unless you mean your whole game is crashing, in which case there is not much the server can do about that.

 

its because i can only safe it ingame and when i got kicked am not in game anymore. or i need to record the holy time, then when i got kicked shadow play safe it when am out the game realy strange. but thanks for your complain. but i got also low fps i have a

Intel i5 6400 

3.20 GHz

RAM 8.00 GB

x64 processor 

windows 10 pro

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kenny
1 hour ago, Ghost Locosefer said:

Also if you have shadow-play recording the last ten minutes, why can't you save it after you have been kicked? It doesn't magically disappear. Unless you mean your whole game is crashing, in which case there is not much the server can do about that.

 

its because i can only safe it ingame and when i got kicked am not in game anymore. or i need to record the holy time, then when i got kicked shadow play safe it when am out the game realy strange. but thanks for your complain. but i got also low fps i have a

Intel i5 6400 

3.20 GHz

RAM 8.00 GB

x64 processor 

windows 10 pro

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950

This is my specs, but im not lagging 

http://prntscr.com/eflrd7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nick Roosen

The queue system needs work. Whenever you go in queue you have to rejoin within 30 secondes. But sometimes you can't connect because their are to many people on the server. Even if you rejoin within these 30 secondes and you were 2th in queue, you lose it for some reason and you end up 10th. Perhaps you dont have to rejoin within 30 secondes but you automatically join whenever their is a spot?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gurlanin
8 hours ago, Nick Roosen said:

The queue system needs work. Whenever you go in queue you have to rejoin within 30 secondes. But sometimes you can't connect because their are to many people on the server. Even if you rejoin within these 30 secondes and you were 2th in queue, you lose it for some reason and you end up 10th. Perhaps you dont have to rejoin within 30 secondes but you automatically join whenever their is a spot?

To give feedback on the server queue, please use the following topic so that our wonderful @Ciaran only has to look at one thread! :P

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nick Roosen
5 hours ago, Dr Gurlanin said:

To give feedback on the server queue, please use the following topic so that our wonderful @Ciaran only has to look at one thread! :P

Did not see that thread :D my bad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andrew Mike

I would love giving us the cso's a tazer just so we can protect ourselves and our patrol officers. Ex : I was patrolling yesterday with a spc and a pc and they got taken hostage but I couldn't do anything as I didn't got a gun or something .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DELETER
8 minutes ago, Andrew Mike said:

I would love giving us the cso's a tazer just so we can protect ourselves and our patrol officers. Ex : I was patrolling yesterday with a spc and a pc and they got taken hostage but I couldn't do anything as I didn't got a gun or something .

That is up to the police command nothing to do with development 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SolomoNn
1 hour ago, Andrew Mike said:

I would love giving us the cso's a tazer just so we can protect ourselves and our patrol officers. Ex : I was patrolling yesterday with a spc and a pc and they got taken hostage but I couldn't do anything as I didn't got a gun or something .

 

Last time I saw a cso with a tazer, it caused a massive gunfight when a SI was talking to one of the rebels peacefully, and I think that s also the reason the cso got no more tazers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
George-Harris

Here is my views on the recent speed camera addition. Firstly the flash that the speed camera makes is ridiculous. It is causing people to crash. Secondly I was talking to a police officer and he said within the first 20 minuets of the server being opened, over 200 speed cameras had gone off. Not only does this show that people don't care about them, it also increases the workload on the police force. The next issue is that the speed camera instantly make you wanted by the police. In modern day society you get a fine and your not wanted. With the cameras making everyone wanted it will mean at this rate, everyone on the island is going to be wanted and rp is going to be reduced and rebels even if they are doing legal stuff but are just going a fraction over the limit could be pulled over. Finally the current speed cameras make everyone in the car wanted for speeding instead of just the driver, or who the owner of the car is. 

My proposal is that the speed cameras are removed, or the cameras give an automatic fine of lets say £1000 and it is given to only the driver/ owner of the vehicle. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×