GTA RP
TEAMSPEAK

Website / Forum Development - Feedback

Ciaran

1 hour ago, Nick Carraway said:

It was intention to remove any sign of streamers that are currently online? It showed who was streaming above the dev section and now it doesn´t.

This still shows the person has to be streaming ArmA 3 and on the list (let me know if I've missed anybody on the list who should be showing).

30 minutes ago, SI Joseph Tadworth said:

This still shows the person has to be streaming ArmA 3 and on the list (let me know if I've missed anybody on the list who should be showing).

So basically if someone who is on the list streaming and he is streaming something else then ArmA 3,then he doesnt show up as online on the page?

I am professional Doctor in Kavala district. Treating hobos all day long. Ex Sergeant in Academy.

7 minutes ago, Nick Carraway said:

So basically if someone who is on the list streaming and he is streaming something else then ArmA 3,then he doesnt show up as online on the page?

Nope, they will show on the twitch page but won't have the little notification on the top.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
11 hours ago, Owen Stanton said:

Is there anyway, in lamens terms you can explain what the factors are involved in picking the "right server" when you click on the "experience Altis life" box

https://gyazo.com/5e4449f9eb22182e859bb1a18cd60d75

Other than that looking very clean, good job

• Which servers are online
  • If Server 1 is full or not
  • If Server 2 is full or not
  • The current ratio of players to slots on each server, which recommends the server with the highest ratio to the script
  • Weighing of the quality of the experience on either server which uses the above ratio to make a final decision for the script

Can the stats page be replaced by @Ant Arni stats page version? The current stats page barely contains any stats at all and is basically a downgrade from the older stats page,(which staff has access to and is able to use.. )

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I know GDPR makes using the stats page a pain in the arse(i think). However, you could limit it to forum users, in which they sign a disclaimer saying their fine for their data to be used. Im not really sure how this law works to be honest, so this might as well be a crappy suggestion 😂.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Any idea on when Twitter and Discord integration will work again? It would be great.

Also, I think it will be really nice to have this added to the guides section:

- Trucks, really important for new players doing their first trade runs.

- Poseidon Faction, it is the 3rd white-listed faction on the server and there is no mention about it.

Cheers.

Red Queen: You're all going to die down here.