Experience the Altis Life
keyboard_arrow_right
ALTIS LIFE 1
ALTIS LIFE 2
DAYZ UK
TEAMSPEAK

We are currently undergoing maintenance

The forums are available for use, yet please do not expect full functionality.

Ciaran

Website / Forum Development - Feedback

Ciaran

This post is for discussing recent changes to our website, if you wish to post a full suggestion please use the "Your Suggestions" section of our forums.

CMO Norman

Is there anyway to post guides for NHS in the new guides section without being staff/management?

CC Joseph Tadworth
9 minutes ago, Norman said:

Is there anyway to post guides for NHS in the new guides section without being staff/management?

Not at the moment, @Wilco is looking into a solution for you though 😁

Nick Carraway

It was intention to remove any sign of streamers that are currently online? It showed who was streaming above the dev section and now it doesn´t.

CalSwagDistrict

A feature called 'live chat' on the website. Where everwhere can talk at the same time live?

CC Joseph Tadworth
1 hour ago, Nick Carraway said:

It was intention to remove any sign of streamers that are currently online? It showed who was streaming above the dev section and now it doesn´t.

This still shows the person has to be streaming ArmA 3 and on the list (let me know if I've missed anybody on the list who should be showing).

Nick Carraway
30 minutes ago, SI Joseph Tadworth said:

This still shows the person has to be streaming ArmA 3 and on the list (let me know if I've missed anybody on the list who should be showing).

So basically if someone who is on the list streaming and he is streaming something else then ArmA 3,then he doesnt show up as online on the page?

CC Joseph Tadworth
7 minutes ago, Nick Carraway said:

So basically if someone who is on the list streaming and he is streaming something else then ArmA 3,then he doesnt show up as online on the page?

Nope, they will show on the twitch page but won't have the little notification on the top.

Stoter
2 hours ago, CalSwagDistrict said:

A feature called 'live chat' on the website. Where everwhere can talk at the same time live?

like a shoutbox?

CalSwagDistrict
9 hours ago, Stoter said:

like a shoutbox?

Yeah, like a small box where it would be a live chat.

PC Nomad

So, if you answer a poll on a post it dissapears and you have to reload the page to see the results... Minor inconvenience but still.

Ron Diesel

On android you cant see the colours of names, everything is white. But i can still see the effects 

KingGodDiabloZ
On 22-7-2017 at 4:32 PM, PC Ron Diesel AT456 said:

On android you cant see the colours of names, everything is white. But i can still see the effects 

Can confirm this.

Owen Stanton

Is there anyway, in lamens terms you can explain what the factors are involved in picking the "right server" when you click on the "experience Altis life" box

https://gyazo.com/5e4449f9eb22182e859bb1a18cd60d75

Other than that looking very clean, good job

MrLongSlong

Can we just take a moment and appreciate how sick the "Experience altis" button is, Props to who ever created that because that is fucking cool.

CC Joseph Tadworth
11 hours ago, Owen Stanton said:

Is there anyway, in lamens terms you can explain what the factors are involved in picking the "right server" when you click on the "experience Altis life" box

https://gyazo.com/5e4449f9eb22182e859bb1a18cd60d75

Other than that looking very clean, good job

• Which servers are online
  • If Server 1 is full or not
  • If Server 2 is full or not
  • The current ratio of players to slots on each server, which recommends the server with the highest ratio to the script
  • Weighing of the quality of the experience on either server which uses the above ratio to make a final decision for the script

Simen

Can the stats page be replaced by @Ant Arni stats page version? The current stats page barely contains any stats at all and is basically a downgrade from the older stats page,(which staff has access to and is able to use.. )

h4wkactual

I know GDPR makes using the stats page a pain in the arse(i think). However, you could limit it to forum users, in which they sign a disclaimer saying their fine for their data to be used. Im not really sure how this law works to be honest, so this might as well be a crappy suggestion 😂.

unroasted

Does anyone know where I can apply to become a web dev?

Thanks!

Ballantin

Any idea on when Twitter and Discord integration will work again? It would be great.

Also, I think it will be really nice to have this added to the guides section:

- Trucks, really important for new players doing their first trade runs.

- Poseidon Faction, it is the 3rd white-listed faction on the server and there is no mention about it.

Cheers.