What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Website / Forum Development - Feedback

Ciaran

Computer Janitor
Management
Dev Team
Los Santos Police Senior
This post is for discussing recent changes to our website, if you wish to post a full suggestion please use the "Your Suggestions" section of our forums.

Is there anyway to post guides for NHS in the new guides section without being staff/management?

It was intention to remove any sign of streamers that are currently online? It showed who was streaming above the dev section and now it doesn´t.

It was intention to remove any sign of streamers that are currently online? It showed who was streaming above the dev section and now it doesn´t.
This still shows the person has to be streaming ArmA 3 and on the list (let me know if I've missed anybody on the list who should be showing).

This still shows the person has to be streaming ArmA 3 and on the list (let me know if I've missed anybody on the list who should be showing).
So basically if someone who is on the list streaming and he is streaming something else then ArmA 3,then he doesnt show up as online on the page?

So basically if someone who is on the list streaming and he is streaming something else then ArmA 3,then he doesnt show up as online on the page?
Nope, they will show on the twitch page but won't have the little notification on the top.

So, if you answer a poll on a post it dissapears and you have to reload the page to see the results... Minor inconvenience but still.

On android you cant see the colours of names, everything is white. But i can still see the effects 

Can we just take a moment and appreciate how sick the "Experience altis" button is, Props to who ever created that because that is fucking cool.

Is there anyway, in lamens terms you can explain what the factors are involved in picking the "right server" when you click on the "experience Altis life" box

https://gyazo.com/5e4449f9eb22182e859bb1a18cd60d75

Other than that looking very clean, good job
  • Which servers are online
  • If Server 1 is full or not
  • If Server 2 is full or not
  • The current ratio of players to slots on each server, which recommends the server with the highest ratio to the script
  • Weighing of the quality of the experience on either server which uses the above ratio to make a final decision for the script

Back