What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Itay 'Water' Marketzki

Water

[The whole message will be in In character, whice mean that I talk as my character]

Hi everyone!
I've been on Altis few days already and last night, in my hotel room, I found that this amazing site exists. A site whrere everyone on Altis can talk about the life on Altis, so I decided to write about myself.

My name is Itay Marktzki (my nickname is water, long story) and I'm from Rehovot, Israel.
I was born and raised over there, as the firstborn of Leila and Mike Maretzki.
When I was in School I was part of a special education program where I learned Physics and Chemistry in Weizmann Institute of Science (A Research University in Rehovot whice is known world wide) and also took part in the swimmin team of Rehovot.

In Israel there is a mandatory military service, so when I finished school at the age of 18 I joined ISRTG Brigade [My real life clan] and there I was a rileman and machine gunner. In one my Brigade training we joinded forces with what was the Altian Army and over there I that my Release vacation from the Army will be here. I just fell in love with this beautiful Island. I like driving and this is one of the reasons I save for being a taxi driver.

I would love to meet as many of the Altian Citizen and can't wait to have amazing vacation over here.

Back