What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

How to setup a Whisper List tutorial

INS Hero

Hello,

So you wish to set-up your whisper list but don't know how? Well fear no more, as Hero is here to save the day!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alrighty, first of all let's figure out what the Whisper List is.

The Whisper List is a system in place for Teamspeak which allows you to talk to other people from a diffrent channel like a radio.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So let's set it up then shall we?

First of all you want to open your settings on Teamspeak to make a profile for your hotkeys.

Opening your settings will be demonstrated in the picture below.

Untitled-2.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now you are going to need to set-up a new hotkey profile.

To do that follow the picture below.

Untitled-3.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now a box will be opened and you have to name your hotkey profile.

Untitled-4.png

Now you will have to press the ''OK'' button near the bottom of the Options box to close the settings.

So you have set-up the profile for your hotkeys and now we will be setting up the Whispers.

You are going to have to open up the Whispers List which is shown in the picture below.

Kuvatõmmis (2).png

Now a box will appear on your screen and you will have to set-up a hotkey which you will be whispering with.

Untitled-5.png

Once you have pressed the 'New'' button then a grey box will appear, you will have to press a button which you wish to Whisper with. Example: I want to whisper with ''F10'', so i will press ''F10'' whilst the the grey box is on my screen.

Once you have done that then a small box will appear asking which profile you wish to use.

Untitled-6.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once you have done that you will have a blank box with a search box next to it.

With the search box you can search for people or channels. Once you have found what you are looking for then you will have to double click on it in the small box above the search bar and it will appear in the bigger box.

Untitled-7.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once you have finished selecting all of the things you need then you will have to just save it.

Untitled-8.png

Now you are almost done, all you have to do now is go and select your new hotkey profile and you are ready to start whispering.

Untitled-9.png

You are done!

Now to whisper to someone just hold down the button you selected before. In the example mine was ''F10''.

Hello,

So you wish to set-up your whisper list but don't know how? Well fear no more, as Hero is here to save the day!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alrighty, first of all let's figure out what the Whisper List is.

The Whisper List is a system in place for Teamspeak which allows you to talk to other people from a diffrent channel like a radio.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So let's set it up then shall we?

First of all you want to open your settings on Teamspeak to make a profile for your hotkeys.

Opening your settings will be demonstrated in the picture below.

View attachment 4289

Now you are going to need to set-up a new hotkey profile.

To do that follow the picture below.

View attachment 4291

Now a box will be opened and you have to name your hotkey profile.

View attachment 4292

Now you will have to press the ''OK'' button near the bottom of the Options box to close the settings.

So you have set-up the profile for your hotkeys and now we will be setting up the Whispers.

You are going to have to open up the Whispers List which is shown in the picture below.

View attachment 4293

Now a box will appear on your screen and you will have to set-up a hotkey which you will be whispering with.

View attachment 4296

Once you have pressed the 'New'' button then a grey box will appear, you will have to press a button which you wish to Whisper with. Example: I want to whisper with ''F10'', so i will press ''F10'' whilst the the grey box is on my screen.

Once you have done that then a small box will appear asking which profile you wish to use.

View attachment 4297

Once you have done that you will have a blank box with a search box next to it.

With the search box you can search for people or channels. Once you have found what you are looking for then you will have to double click on it in the small box above the search bar and it will appear in the bigger box.

View attachment 4298

Once you have finished selecting all of the things you need then you will have to just save it.

View attachment 4299

Now you are almost done, all you have to do now is go and select your new hotkey profile and you are ready to start whispering.

View attachment 4300

You are done!

Now to whisper to someone just hold down the button you selected before. In the example mine was ''F10''.
Someone has already made a vid about this i believe

but im sure people will be grateful 

Someone has already made a vid about this i believe

but im sure people will be grateful 
Did you really need to qoute allllll of that? Jkjk <3

Good tutorial... i saw it after i figured all that out -_- thanks anyway :D

Last edited by a moderator:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Back