What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Laurence Vendetta (unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Vapour

In-game Name

Laurence Vendetta

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

There isn't one.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned last year due to me streaming my mass RDM on server. Which was induced through manipulation by my peers as I was gullible and immature at the time.
I was also banned due to my connections with banned support members. (An ex admin and support and also a few of my gang mates.)

These actions that were committed were not intentional and premeditated, but were created on the demands and recommendations of my peers. If I was to be unbanned I would continue to carry out actions according to the rules and my own opinion. Regarding this I would happily sit a ‘rehab’ course with the Altis Police.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I have been focusing on my future career within HM Armed Forces and getting a part-time job in a bakery. On top this I have been studying my Academic Highers, of which I have continued with to sit the final examinations. Outwith these, I have just been bored with playing with the same old faces in the same TS, hence, why I want to return to RPUK and get some new interactions with different people.

Why do you want to return ?

As aforementioned I want to return as I have grown tired from the same faces and games, I would simply like to return to Roleplay UK and meet up with some old friends and faces. On top of this I would also like to recreate some of the greatest memoirs I have had with ALUK/RPUK.
I would also like to return to receive a sense of community and wholesomeness.

Why should we unban you ?

I have understood completely why I was banned and I totally understand my actions were not required as they just provide yet another piece of grief for the admins to deal with. If I was to be unbanned in the future I purely aim to have positive and only positive outcomes with the support teams regarding myself in RPUK matters. It has been almost a year since my ban and since then I have matured and am capable of intelligent thought. If I was to be unbanned I would only come back to the community to do good, without any second thought from the admins. I also intend to return to RPUK to recreate one of the greatest memories I have had in Arma 3. With reference to the post uploader, I’m sure he could add in his opinion along with others on the status of my RPing skills, In my past, I have been the a part of major RP situations with my gang, creating false/genuine documents for bank heists and drug transports and just RP for genuine conversations within RPUK.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

No

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

No

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems that you are easily influenced into doing making some stupid decisions. The problem we have here going forward with this appeal is trust. A player who shows such blatant disregard for server rules and highlighting it all for people to view has lost that trust. 

Excuse me for sounding rude since I never really knew you however, what do you have to offer to the community after what you done?

@DI Tommy Vapour Please link me his forum profile in order for him to reply, thanks.

@Drew

Thank you for temporarily unbanning my forum account. In regard to my actions after I'm possibly unbanned, I intend to join the Altis Police Force and rejoin the NHS to try and give back some quality RP, of which I disturbed and destroyed on the day of my banishment. On top of this I would also like to say that I intend on apologising to those effected by my previous actions, as I have matured to understand that I was stupid to act upon the demands of my peers. Realising that I was mentally weak, which I have worked upon IRL. In regards to the trust issue, I fail to understand why I was trusted in the first place, as I was fairly new to the gaming scene and I thought that my actions online could effect me IRL, evidently after these turn of events, I have also realised that this is not the case. Thanks for posting my appeal @DI Tommy Vapour.

Laurence.

Can you tell me a little bit about yourself, i.e your past on the community was this your only ban, have you been reported a lot ect?

Bare in mind I can investigate all this however I wish to hear it from yourself. 

Can you tell me a little bit about yourself, i.e your past on the community was this your only ban, have you been reported a lot ect?

Bare in mind I can investigate all this however I wish to hear it from yourself. 
Certainly, well most of my past in RPUK was with The Warriors which was going pretty good up until UNMC was re-introduced (Nothing bad about it, just a key marker of when things occurred) and we began trying to receive an influx of ride-along's and recruits which led to the time spent on TW's IG time was cut short for the leadership (Including me, as I hosted most of the practice servers, interview and recommendations forms) this disabled me from enjoying RP as much as I didn't have much time to play anyway. However, I have tried to employ some slightly helpful tutorials for gang leads and organizers with mission creating and group indicators. During my time, I have definitely caused some stigma, including the temporary ban of LOV Lukinator and the disbanding of TW itself, which lead to the leaders (excluding me), getting banned due to an ex-admin and support committing Mass RDM and breaking other rules, of which was live streamed and watched by TW the aforementioned leadership. I tried to recreate the TW (after it was threatened with a blanket ban) under a new name but it crashed and burned as I realized that most of my colleagues were back stabbing me while DOSing me. So I left that gang and changed my name back to TW Laurence Vendetta. This ultimately led to me getting DOSed again, I then got speaking to my old leadership who were 1.6ed, already I was breaking the rules. After this, they twisted my leg just to leave and so I streamed my mass RDM against some random TCK guys (Who during my unbanned time I have apologized to). I had my forum account unbanned for a while after my ban and I continuously asked the guys who were DOSing me why they back stabbed me and in return the had phoned my IRL school and I was threatened with exclusion after 'Wilco' (The name they used to phone, obviously fake) said I was cyber bullying, and messaging racist hate crime to them through the forum. I blocked their phone calls and left the community after that, and have only tried to return after I found @DI Tommy Vapour on a KOTH server. I am sure that this was my only ban (there are 2 bans on my stats page both regarding different parts of the same issue), although towards the end I feel like I was playing with fire, I have only ever been reported I'd say around 6 times, most of which have been resolved through the user's communication, sometimes disputed with support. However, some did require ban's on the post uploader. I regard myself as a decent roleplayer, I was just a little shit back then, no thought process behind my actions at the time... 😞

Okay, I appreciate the information you have given me. Since, I personally didn't know you I feel handling this appeal on my own will be a risk on my behalf. I will require second opinions as the decision is to look out for the communities best interest.

@Crumble @Ram @FriendlyFireGuy

If you guys have any questions or opinions which will determine the outcome please let it be known, thanks. 

@Drew That's no problem, to be honest I should more appreciative as these permanent ban appeals are the least of your priorities.

Which was induced through manipulation by my peers as I was gullible and immature at the time.
I was also banned due to my connections with banned support members. (An ex admin and support and also a few of my gang mates.)
I'm curious about this, are you still in contact with these people that you felt peered you into doing what you did? My main concern that i have here, is this is a big risk that I will take if this is the case. How do I have the confidence to make a decision knowing that these people that you are with won't influence you again?

I'm curious about this, are you still in contact with these people that you felt peered you into doing what you did? My main concern that i have here, is this is a big risk that I will take if this is the case. How do I have the confidence to make a decision knowing that these people that you are with won't influence you again?
 @Drew I understand your concern, to be truthful I have stopped speaking to two of the members, however, I am still in contact with @MrBEAR and @YoCo on a patchy basis, If I was to unbanned from this community I plan to be my own person, in terms of actions and words. I can ensure this by the fact that it would be my last / final chance with RPUK. With being my own person, I am confident, as I said, I've matured and have entered the real world and realised that at its very least RPUK is an escape, as in when I come home from school or work I can relax and have fun here...

Okay, first and foremost, I do apologise about how long this appeal process has dragged on, I have to be thorough and investigate a lot of information in order to come to a conclusion, so I would like to thank you for your patience and understanding throughout this process. It is much appreciated that you have waited since February 14th during this appeal process, and not tried in any way to rush this process. 

Firstly, when I first started to read this appeal and learn the reasoning's as to why you was banned, I though "Nope, he can stay gone" however, I do believe people deserves second chances and some time to explain and evaluate their actions. I hope during this time, what you say is true and you feel like you have matured and realised that this may just be a game but it's a community for people to come home from either work / school and relax with their friend's. 

Going back, Influence is a big thing regarding the reason you was banned however, people are still responsible for their own actions, it was you who went through all the steps egged on or not, you chose that path yourself. If I was you I would choose your friend's carefully in future as you have stated have been stabbed in the back by people you once called friend's, however, I have full confidence in a friend like @YoCo if you are to be allowed a second chance here. 

Moving forward, 

I need to make this clear, we will forgive your actions but we won't forget, unfortunately you will always have a close eye from here on out, as I'm sure you will understand. If you are given this chance to rejoin the community there is going to be some terms I would like you to read and accept, as I need to ensure I'm making the right call

The conditions are as followed;

• If you are to be banned in the future there will be a 3 month period before you can appeal 
  • Become a constructive member of the community (I.e Suggestions, forums, helping others)
  • Join a white-listed faction and prove to us you can roleplay at the highest level (POL-NHS-UNMC)
Due to you being reported a lot in the past like you mentioned, I need to be ensured that you are taken your chance back here seriously and do your best to stay out of the eye of the reports. 

With all this in mind, I am more then happy to welcome you back into the community under these conditions.

Do you agree and willing to reintegrate with the community whilst respecting our current rule-set? 

@Laurence Vendetta

Okay, first and foremost, I do apologise about how long this appeal process has dragged on, I have to be thorough and investigate a lot of information in order to come to a conclusion, so I would like to thank you for your patience and understanding throughout this process. It is much appreciated that you have waited since February 14th during this appeal process, and not tried in any way to rush this process. 

Firstly, when I first started to read this appeal and learn the reasoning's as to why you was banned, I though "Nope, he can stay gone" however, I do believe people deserves second chances and some time to explain and evaluate their actions. I hope during this time, what you say is true and you feel like you have matured and realised that this may just be a game but it's a community for people to come home from either work / school and relax with their friend's. 

Going back, Influence is a big thing regarding the reason you was banned however, people are still responsible for their own actions, it was you who went through all the steps egged on or not, you chose that path yourself. If I was you I would choose your friend's carefully in future as you have stated have been stabbed in the back by people you once called friend's, however, I have full confidence in a friend like @YoCo if you are to be allowed a second chance here. 

Moving forward, 

I need to make this clear, we will forgive your actions but we won't forget, unfortunately you will always have a close eye from here on out, as I'm sure you will understand. If you are given this chance to rejoin the community there is going to be some terms I would like you to read and accept, as I need to ensure I'm making the right call

The conditions are as followed;

• If you are to be banned in the future there will be a 3 month period before you can appeal 
  • Become a constructive member of the community (I.e Suggestions, forums, helping others)
  • Join a white-listed faction and prove to us you can roleplay at the highest level (POL-NHS-UNMC)
Due to you being reported a lot in the past like you mentioned, I need to be ensured that you are taken your chance back here seriously and do your best to stay out of the eye of the reports. 

With all this in mind, I am more then happy to welcome you back into the community under these conditions.

Do you agree and willing to reintegrate with the community whilst respecting our current rule-set? 

@Laurence Vendetta
@Drew I am more than willing to accept these terms, as these would've been some of my goals originally... I understand that my actions will be closely monitored as my reputation here has been tarnished, greatly... I appreciate the time you have taken to deal with this appeal. I will not let yourself or the staff team's decision become a regret.

Laurence.

Great to hear,

Happy Sunday, Welcome back

Unbanned,

Regards,

Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back