What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Just bought a HTC VIVE - Any advice as to what games I could use it on?

LukeN

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Please suggest games that I should get to use with VR! Please keep it sensible.

There is a game called SuperHot that looks really cool, was watching a few guys from youtube play it and it looks sick. I played the non-vr version and it was pretty fun. I've seen somewhere you need Re-Vive to play it because It was actually built for the oculus rift.

(I found the Video)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

1 hour ago, DI Tommy Vapour said:

There is a game called SuperHot that looks really cool, was watching a few guys from youtube play it and it looks sick. I played the non-vr version and it was pretty fun. I've seen somewhere you need Re-Vive to play it because It was actually built for the oculus rift.

(I found the Video)

Its in the humble bundle store right now for about £2 aswell

10 hours ago, DI Tommy Vapour said:

(I found the Video)

Thanks all of you, just bought the super hot game and will give it a try tomorrow after work.

I heard Onward was quite a blast, is it a military shooter? I think I read it's also got multiplayer

If you like space sim games, I hear Elite Dangerous supports VR. Good game till Star Citizen is launched.

1 hour ago, INS LONG BEARD said:

If you like space sim games, I hear Elite Dangerous supports VR. Good game till Star Citizen is launched.

I play elite dangerous all the time without any kind of VR, main reason why I bought the vive!

Hotdogs, Horseshoes and Hand-grenades. Its a VR shooting range with a bunch of different modes and often updates bringing in new content. It also have a breach and clear mode. I have heard and watched and it seems really fun.

@CI Aiden What is the game called again what I gifted you at Christmas? That looked proper awesome for a HTC Five

On 2/15/2017 at 7:09 PM, DI Tommy Vapour said:

(I found the Video)

WAIT THIS IS HTC VIVE CAPABLE NOW?

You should definitely have a look at this alpha developed by introversion (the guys behind prison architect) for their game Defcon...

Arizona Sunshine is my go to. Especially now there's full locomotion. 

Back