What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

RPUK Memories 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnJoeegan

Athira OG
Investor
Lifetime Donator
jLGQC5q.jpg

Hello Everyone! We would like to invite both old and new players to join us on a community project to celebrate our 3 year anniversary as a community.

If you have been around long enough to remember back in late 2014 @Wilco and a few of the current & old admin team made an ALUK Memories video which can be found here. More than 2 years later and with a new domain and a new home, we would like to invite you all to join us in the staff and management teams involvement of making this video for the RPUK Youtube Channel.

We are looking for video, audio and screenshots that you found to be fun or enjoyable that took place in our community. Some examples may include:

• Videos and screenshots from our servers.
  • Sound clips from our teamspeak.
  • Server events video.
  • Fun videos posted to our forums.

If you think you have some content that applies to the criteria then please click HERE.

@JohnJoeegan @TomTheDoge  @Archie and @Robbie Will be leading this project. We require all videos / or screenshots to be sent to us by the 22ND Of February. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Only got some screenshots from altis marathon, I guess I'll submit them

Wish I didn't delete the rest :( 

Ill send a frag montage you can chose clips from.

Is there a way to send more than one video link in at a time, instead of having to redo the whole form for every video?

Oh I have some great clips John... Some of them I don't see you publishing...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I guess I'll look though some old screenshot on steam. Would look for videos buto my computer is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back