What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Roast the person above you thread

Busterguy

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
vyVxCzm.jpg

@Stan I. You know what. Im about to say it. 

I dont care that you lost your inspector rank. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@Stan I. You know what. Im about to say it. 

I dont care that you lost your inspector. 
You know what, im about to say it.

I dont care if you broke you'r elbow

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@CI Busterguy. Can we roast You? 

Im doing it. 

Judging by the beard  You have i didnt know there was an Amish community here aswell. 

@Sassy. Isnt there a sheep You should be shaggin right now?  Xd 

Still friends eh? 

Your a mistake your parents were sliding down the Bannister at the shopping centre whilst your father had a wank at the bottom. Then when they went to the clinic the doctor couldn't find a big enough coat hanger to fish you out.

Friends :p xoxoxo

@Sassy you couldn't even get fished out cause you were created in a test tube and the doctors said it was a failed test and dumped you in the sink but you survived off of people piss and shit

@Kev You are like a poor kids xbox controller you last as long as the double AA's it came with.
OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!! Damn that was good, you might need to slip into something more comfortable after that one maybe something like a coma?

@Ozzycazy look man I can only take so much racism and American bullshit in one day so how bout you go head back to the bar for a few more hours?

Back