What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

American Truck Simulator

Jamiie

Anyone play this? @DippyCoB told me to get it so im buying it later, heard about an online DLC and was curious to who else plays it!

All the UNMC high command are playing this at the moment I do believe

Yeah I play both America & Europe. Bought them in the steam sale thinking they'd be fun for 5 mins, but ended up getting hooked. Was surprised by that.

It's great using an XBOX controller. Not so good with KB.

Last edited by a moderator:
fuck off you rammed me off the road!
Ramming would infer i intentionally used my vehicle to hit you, no sir i legally switched lanes with indicators on and u because you were too busy watching ice truckers on your dvd player you crashed, how dare u accuse sweet innocent trucker mctavish of this crime.

Ramming would infer i intentionally used my vehicle to hit you, no sir i legally switched lanes with indicators on and u because you were too busy watching ice truckers on your dvd player you crashed, how dare u accuse sweet innocent trucker mctavish of this crime.
How can you say you used your indicators when in reality you don't even know what an indicator is! 

How can you say you used your indicators when in reality you don't even know what an indicator is! 
car-turn-indicators.jpg

nothing wrong with my driving i make a great lead vehicle
Yep when you are upside down on the freeway hahaha

Mattch I will take you to court for trying to ruin my reputation with quite clearly untrue information regarding the quality of my driving 

Back