What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Who is Qusai AKA Asus

Qusai

Who am I:

I am heart surgeon, special forces soldier and a guy who wants to help everyone. I started my life in Amman, Jordan. My education process began at Amman Academy, where I have taken the essential subjects that would make me ready to study surgery when I go to university. When I finished school, I went to the University of Jordan where I studied general surgery at for a whole year, then I decided to go study Cardiovascular surgery in Stuttgart, Germany because this major/profession isn't available at Jordan. When I went to Germany, I had studied and majored cardiovascular surgery for three years at the University of Stuttgart, then after I was finished I went to the Hospital of Stuttgart for two experience years to see how surgeries are operated. I had watched many professional doctors and surgeons operate surgeries in-front of me, of course I have seen many deaths but that didn't stop me from continuing my quest from becoming a doctor.

When I was done with the two experience years at the hospital, I decided to go back and continue my life at Jordan. I was like a gold nugget that was pulled out from a pile of dirt when I came back to Jordan, because heart surgeons are incredibly rare to find in Jordan, and of course I got approached by someone different other than casual medical companies. The Jordanian special forces had offered me a whole new life in change of my service to them, not only medical service but military service too, so I'm not only saving lives but I'm also risking my life. No I wasn't scared at all, as I was ready to put my life in danger for my country and for its people. The special forces were pretty good, they provided me with a new house and car, but what's the best thing that they gave me? You guessed it, a lot of guns. But the Jordanian army didn't give away weapons to many people for no reason, but that is because we are in an area where terrorist attacks are as common as drinking water.

I had participated in two operations that were against terrorist attacks. The first terrorist attack was at Irbid, in an old house at the downtown part of it. There were nearly seven terrorists inside the house and wrapped around with explosive belts and armed with AK-47s, but it didn't take long as it only took us one grenade launcher bullet to end them all, smart idea right? They all fell like dominos. The second operation that I participated in was in Al-Karak Castle, where five terrorists had taken four innocents as hostages inside the old castle. We faced many problems when we encountered the terrorists as were running low on ammo, but we still put the operation in our pockets. I had ended and saved lives in both of these operations, as I healed the Jordanian men with bullets stuck in their hearts, and killed the dogs who were trying to trespass into my country and harm the innocents.

I am also proud of myself for acquiring many awards and medals from the Jordanian special forces:

-Medal of Peace

-Plaque of life

-Medal of Life

-The angel of death medal (Made exclusively for me)

I am clean of any criminal accusations, and I would like to keep it that way for the rest of my life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back