What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

I was threatened

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chang_

well i was playing altis life when 2 guys came up to me and said my ig name and started threating me in arabic. i do understand some arabic and he just said bulls*it to to me in arabic including isis and stuff... i dont have a video on it but just wanted you guys to know. when i started to walk to my car they begain to shoot me for no reason. he said something in arabic but i just keept on driving.

You should try and record it next time, because it sounds like these two people are just trolling around.

you did not happen to catch the names did you? or screenshots? (first thing the staff will ask you)

How did you know they thretned you if you didn't understand what they Said? And how did you know he said isis stuff if you didnt know what they said? Sorry but it's all weird...  He might have initiated in arabic, if so get him to a Admin as you have to speak english. And it might possibly be rdm too. As the others said get a video and Screenshots.

How did you know they thretned you if you didn't understand what they Said? And how did you know he said isis stuff if you didnt know what they said? Sorry but it's all weird...  He might have initiated in arabic, if so get him to a Admin as you have to speak english. And it might possibly be rdm too. As the others said get a video and Screenshots.
you should read it one more time Fabian...

Fabian i feel you man. Those guys were probubly trying to take you to a place and do scary stuff. Next time something like that hapends, call me and ill beat the f*ck out of them.

-You Have My Word-

Next time take some recordings, otherwise its hard to report a incident with no evidence to back it up.

Ignore it, most likely a troll - Also as others have said try to run shadowplay while you are playing so you can catch the footage and staff can review it, if you feel it is a real life case i'm sure the admins wouldnt mind helping you out however it is very hard to go on without any evidence or a staff member being present at the time. 

Wish you all the best.

no but there gang name was something like k3t and i am sure if i see them again i will remember there names @Masis

Thanks for everybody who gave me tips

@Elbringo

Please contact staff on teamspeak and explain what happend.

Note down all that you remember and share this with us.

As @CI RuTHLeSS INFO already said without evidence its hard to proof or do do anything with it, 

How ever i believe that the forum (public few) is not the plase for this. 

Please contact us and we can start documenting. 

*Locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back