What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Un-ban Appeal - JRM - 03/05/2017 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRM

In-game Name
Jamie

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
03/05/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Vladic Ka

Reason given for your ban.
Trolling

The Server you initially were banned on.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I believe I was banned due to there being someone in Our respawn area Running over team mates and trolling spawned vehicles.

So I need more vajazzle... 

'Twas a day like any other on Altis. Sun was shining as ever, I found myself in Kavala that day. In a fight for dominance over the dreaded Opfor and equally tyrannous Blufor. As an indi soldier  I found myself out outnumbered. The battle was as expected, Opfor dominating the ground using there ever growing numbers to over whelm the skill of the opposing forces.  My situation at the time in question I found myself cut off from my battle buddy. If I recall correctly I was on the south west area of the city moving North east in vain hope of teaming up with my fellow man of arms. Under constant threat I cleared buildings as I went taking fire on numerous occasion. I heard word over the comms there was a team mate down and in need of assistance in my area. I marked it and headed on over. I found the building bloodied and with bodies sprawled out on the floor. It seemed to me that there may have been some sort of altercation there. On the Stairs was my downed team mate with a team mate in the process of donning a bandage or 2... maybe 3 who know's he seemed to be animated for quite some time.  I took up position on the stairs and covered my arcs. Left of Arc Lone front Door in corner of Room. Right of arc Door to corridor. 

At this point I heard word of griefers at our Spawn... A terrible thing one that we ever struggle to contend with. Limited in numbers our forces need everyone working together to achieve any sort of dominance in the city. Mean while I hear a Voice over the comms. Sounded purplexed so i check my 6 to find a gun pointing at my body. I panic and Open Fire. Killing the Would be Attacker. But 'Oh My' at this point I realised my mistake the man though I do not recognise by face was wearing a uniform similar to that of myself. At this point i check the room to find no immediate danger Now I am confused as to why he was bearing arm as me and immense guilt and burden. I got to my knees and immediately revived the player.

Although horrifying an event I knew i did not have time to dwell on it. I pick up my rifle and continued to clear houses making my way to my secondary objective...

However ALAS this was not to be... with in maybe 2 minutes I was no longer in Kavala. It was like an out of body experience I was sat here on a make shift desk with my battle buddy next to me. however for him the dream continued and for myself the nightmare began.  My Dream of bringing independance to Kavala was no more.

I am now a exiled to the desolate world.  Trying to find meaning and work out where it all went wrong.  

Why should we unban you ?
I was in the AO. I believe the admin believes it was me due to a team kill. However this was accidental. I then proceeded to revive the teammate i killed.

Well With out knowing the exact reason I was banned it is terribly hard to know why I should be unbanned. Yes I team killed however that kinda happens a lot in these games . It was not trolling griefing or a repeated incident. It was once and I revived the casualty. 

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any way to find out how long I am indeed banned for? Or are all bans indefinite? 

Please edit your appeal and put more effort into it, otherways it will be rejected.

Effort how? Not alot i can say. I was 1 second in the ao... next i was kicked for trolling. I mentioned all in my statment that happened of interest. Someone complained about someone running people over in base... admin said he'd look into it. Meanwhile i got spooked. Shot a team mate . Revived him and got booted. Its all that happened or do i need a vivid story? Interactions were limited. No fan fare no whistles. Not even a hooter. I was playing then i wasnt. Find this all more than annoying. As an admin on tis and other games as a founder of BVAR we Run servers on a host of games i appreciate griefers and trolls are frustrating however i dont feel like I've been treated fairly at all. For people who enjoy roleplay and police scenarios this far from fair trial. However Its your server. I asked a simple honest question about how your kicking process worked... if admins put perma bans on or if bans were finite so that if it was just a few days i could move on and just see it out... saw it not as bumping. I was wanting to know. I get banned with out clue why i was curious for answer. Instead i get grief? I honesly very much was enjoying your server. But unban me or don't... i told you what happened. My version of events

Last edited by a moderator:
As much as I don't necessarily appreciate the sarcastic tone, your edit gave me a laugh. +1 for effort.

I will put a bit of faith in you and unban you. Follow our rules moving forward.

Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back