What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Harry dhail/ kermit/ Dr. Ainsley - RDM (Resolved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smurfy_E3

Your In-game name

(P) Pvt. smurfy

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Harry dhail/ kermit/ Dr. Ainsley

Date of the incident

03/05/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

there were 3 guys following me in a car from agios but didn't think anything of it but when I pulled over to let them past they didn't and as I was driving down the road other can ran straight into me disabling my car and after that I got out and ask the for a toolkit but one of the men pulled out a pistol and said hands up and nothing else as it will show in the link below and shot me without any threat to life

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjQg0BOiMvY
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

no

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone linked me to this report (I'm Kermit). Any reason why you decided to crop out the first 15-20 seconds of us telling you 'hands up or you will be shot'? You didn't RP any gun fear and instead said down the mic that you were 'wearing a GOPro' for whatever difference that made. Then at the end of the video you went out of character on the microphone. 

Just my 0.02$, atleast show the entire clip.

@Smurfy_E3 Do you have any proof of 2-3 minutes prior to where you get shot please? We do ask for 3-5 minutes of video proof for RDM claims to determine if you have had an encounter previous and to see the bigger picture.

im sorry but firstly your friend shot me that fast that I didn't even have time to put my hands up secondly hands up or be shot is not high rp and did you read the rules? because that is not good enough to kill some here let me help you with this rule Killing someone must be carried out with high roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP there you go I hope this helps you read the rule more and finaly the video is not cropped you shot me that fast I didn't have time to turn it on

@Smurfy_E3 Do you have any proof of 2-3 minutes prior to where you get shot please? We do ask for 3-5 minutes of video proof for RDM claims to determine if you have had an encounter previous and to see the bigger picture.
I do not because at the time they were following me I didn't think I needed to bother because from the time someone ran into me and me having to stop they shot me that fast I didn't have time to record

While I appreciate your RP 'lesson' of sorts, I feel like this could have been just as easily resolved on Team speak last night,

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes
While I understand your interpretation of our RP differs to that of my view, I have a few things to say myself since you feel the need to patronize our ability to RP.

After speaking with an Admin, I am informed that 15 or even 10 seconds is sufficient for the other party to respond to an engagement. I'm sorry, but if you are unable to press "Shift+J" within 15 seconds of our warnings then that isn't our issue. In this time, you could've RP'd your fear of being surrounded by three armed men with no escape option. Instead, you decided to continue walking away while saying  'I've got you on recording' and 'Start shooting me!' which in my opinion is provocation from the perspective of your character to the group, as if you were willing to die. Instead, I (and we) feel that you were buying time to either A) Ambush us or B) call for backup, both of which would not be possible regarding the situation at hand. In real life, very few would risk death trying to be Superman merely to save cash and items of gear that have very little sentimental value.

I honestly expected more maturity when dealing with situations where a considerable loss is going to be made for either party. If the RP had continued and not been interrupted by OOC chatter, I feel this would have been a valuable experience for both parties. However, as stated above I feel you were reluctant to give up to the inevitable of being robbed instead of allowing the RP to keep moving which affects the immersion of the game. For perspective, imagine the amount of times people have allowed you to rob them while knowing how much money/gear they would lose. They did this knowing it would affect their character negatively, but chose to do it to maintain a high quality for your own experiences.

Again, apologies for a wall of text but I feel this is the only way to convey our view since you did not contact any of us after the fact before coming to forums.

Regards,

Kermit

Last edited by a moderator:
I see what you are trying to say (sort of) but you and you friends did not give me what you say was 15 seconds? (more like 5) but if you want to come to ts now I would more than happy to talk about how you and your friends did not give me enough time to compile with what you were asking me to do, reading back on report I have changed the ts resolve because I believe it was a misclick but you and your friends did not give me the time to response to what you were saying because harry dhail did just say "put your hands up" did not say anything else then less than 5 seconds later fired 3 bullets at me do you think 5 seconds (at most) is enough time to respond to what someone is saying? I don't think it is.

thank you

Thank you for updating me with what happened. As both parties have agreed that this is resolved the report will be closed as such.

Please note for future reference to include 3-5 minutes of video for RDM claims as we would require that.

Resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back