What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Through honesty and hard work to the top! Vote DerpingWork

DerpingWork

Banned
Hello citizens of Altis! 

I am mostly pleased to present you with myself, DerpingWork as an candidate for upcoming mayoral election!

---------------------------------------------

Who am i?

I am a leader of local cult known as 'Altian Cannibal Cult' where i am holding the rank of Profitis-Psachno (prophet-seeker) and i would like to present myself to you.

From my early years, my biggest interest was in psychology, diplomatics and studying various personalities and identifying the ways through which you can interact with these people, after finishing my elementary school where i've had many problems due to my nature I've moved to Greece to study robotics for six years. (which i did succesfuly)

After returning to Altis in rather unpleasing circumstances I started to study the documents relating my kin and talking to the - as much as crazy it may sound - spirits has boosted my psychologic abilities and understanding of human nature.

After starting a local cannibal cult to restore Altis back to it's previous shape of what it has been like thousand years ago i've decided to go and try a mayoral election for myself!

( In case you are interested in knowing more about local cult, click on this link )

I am a person who respects others as long as they respect me, which is a great starting ground for both parties which i am meeting.

Who i dislike: Thieves, robbers, abusers, tax frauders, rapists and criminals, those people should be dealt swiftly and fast, as they present our society a threat of losing it's harmony and stability.

Who i like: Men of their word, people with honor and good reputation, people i can trust and people that remember who they meet, including ones that are able to negotiate over acceptable terms and can bargain.

What is my goal?

My goal is to return the power to those who deserve it and are capable of choosing what will be and will have to be done about variety of legal/illegal matters that are being in question daily.

My goal is to return old ruling system that our Cult's ancestors were using and turned out to be way better than any other way to lead people nowadays.

My plan is to:

1. Raise paychecks for hard-working citizens from laugh-worthy 3 thousand pounds to 5-6 thousand.

2. Make undercover police more present thing.

3. Higher amounts of medics throughout the Altis as the amount of people that daily die on roads are terrifyingly high.

4. Regarding third point, my plan is to make social insurance for injured people bigger than just an average paycheck doubled, given the fact that food is priced more and family can't work out with just 3 000 pounds a month.

5. Restrict people from buying too many houses and then running estates with them without being tested and without having licence to sell real estates.

6. Spread wi-fi signal throughout the Altis (meaning through every bigger city, providing people bigger social standart).

7. Donating money to charities, which then take care of clothing, feeding and housing hobos.

8. Cancel the private properties aimed to launder money

9. Spread cameras on dangerous turns

10. Stop electronic evidence of sales (part of anti-spying movement)

11. Stop the ban on smoking in the inns under certain circumstances

12. Legalise hunting clams if they are considered parasiting species

13. Provide families with basic insurance care

14. Higher amounts of schools and make them paid by state

15. Put an Insurance of 'Work-related injuries and work-related diseases' to work

16. Bigger the amounts of ARAC personnel

17. Un-privatise taxis

18. Spread more food sources throughout the Altis!

19. Much more!

But the ultimate goal is to divide the power between three subjects, each being privileged to operate with the matters entrusted to them.

These three subjects will be:

Army and island-defending subject

Medical, diplomatic and peace-keeping subject

Food, clothing and overall care providing subject

Along these three subjects - if being capable of it that is - will decide over the important matters regarding their own fields.

What can you do to help me make Altis a better place?

Show me your support by commenting here, either positive or negative.

Show your interest in these important overlooked matters.

Help me raise the public awareness of these things happening around us daily.

Apply pressure on government to raise paychecks and create better grounds for families to start their lives at.

And most importnantly, vote for me!

I will be trying to keep this updated as much as i will be able to, to show you my support! People of Altis! 

Back