What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Crusader Kings II

Kai Barry

New update/DLC was released makes the game more enjoyable.

This game is great and much better than your ordinary EU4.

New update/DLC was released makes the game more enjoyable.

This game is great and much better than your ordinary EU4.
It would be, but it isn't for one very important reason.

You can actually play EU4 with your friends for hours in a row and have multiple sessions without ''Error: Game no longer in sync'' every hour.

You can actually play EU4 with your friends for hours in a row and have multiple sessions without ''Error: Game no longer in sync'' every hour.
Mhm, EU4 is all about colonising and your nation I prefer dynasty base but it's preference.

Mhm, EU4 is all about colonising and your nation I prefer dynasty base but it's preference.
True, EU4 is about nationbuilding and CK2 is Dynasty building. I like them both a lot and play them both a lot. It's just that these games for me are so much more fun and easier to invest in when you play it with at least one other player. And that's where CK2 drastically falls short. It's multiplayer is unfortunately very unstable.. If they fix that, I won't leave my house for days in a row.

True, EU4 is about nationbuilding and CK2 is Dynasty building. I like them both a lot and play them both a lot. It's just that these games for me are so much more fun and easier to invest in when you play it with at least one other player. And that's where CK2 drastically falls short. It's multiplayer is unfortunately very unstable.. If they fix that, I won't leave my house for days in a row.
Yea, I know the multiplayer is corrupted a lot of the time and the sync looses. And CK2 can be hard to get claims. I only like it more because it's more straight forward and easier to learn.

I am sure in the foreseeing future I will move on to EU4 because I want to learn more about Paradox because their content is great.

Yea, I know the multiplayer is corrupted a lot of the time and the sync looses. And CK2 can be hard to get claims. I only like it more because it's more straight forward and easier to learn.

I am sure in the foreseeing future I will move on to EU4 because I want to learn more about Paradox because their content is great.
If you really enjoy the scheming and dynasty building you should check out the Game of Thrones mod for CK2 btw :)

CKII being easier to learn than EU IV? Now that's an opinion I've not heard in a while ))

I do liek both games,but CKIIs ammount of DLCs i'd have to buy is staggering,I'd rather keep with EU IV which i've been buying DLCs for right from the 1st one in early 2014.

Also,Slavic paganism best paganism,right @Khandamir, @Edgar Ville )))))))

You'ed be surprised, they actually improved multiplayer stability for CK2 when they released The Reaper's Due DLC, I haven't had many problems with multiplayer except the occasional crash even when playing 20 player events (Though you have to play on speed 1 a lot)

Back