What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

How excited are you about Mass Effect™ Andromeda

LONG BEARD

LONG BEARD
Donator
Pre-Ordered

0eMo_f-maxage-0.gif

Got access on the 16th....

giphy.gif

Excited enough to have bought Origin Access jsut to be able to play 10 hours of it on the 16th )))

From what I understood,it's the full game and you get 10 hours of playtime,whatever you do with them depends on you?

From what I understood,it's the full game and you get 10 hours of playtime,whatever you do with them depends on you?
Not sure mate, only going by what I've read:

"Game producer Fernando Melo confirmed on Twitter that you will only have access to the story up to a certain point. Your other options are to restart, or continue exploring the planet this particular story mission takes place on. As for multiplayer, there’ll be no limitations on the type of content or progression available, other than the ten-hour ceiling of course."

A little disappointing tbh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really excited for it, but, refuse to pre-order, will see what reviews are like after it comes out :)

You can still sign up for origin access. £3.99 a month, cancel any time ;)
So is origin access like £3.99 a month and you can play any game on their list at no extra costs?

Also, will Mass Effect Andromeda be on that list after the 16th or just for it?

I might get it if I don't need to fully buy a game 

So is origin access like £3.99 a month and you can play any game on their list at no extra costs?

Also, will Mass Effect Andromeda be on that list after the 16th or just for it?

I might get it if I don't need to fully buy a game 

The 16th thing is a 10-hour limited demo from what they've been saying.  You're restricted to 1 planet currently.

With regards to the Origin Access its all the games listed at https://www.origin.com/gbr/en-us/store/origin-access/vault-games but they can cycle them in and out every so often.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finished Mass Effect 1 a couple months ago, including Mass Effect 2. This game is one of the best I've ever bought.

Finished Mass Effect 1 a couple months ago, including Mass Effect 2. This game is one of the best I've ever bought.
Origin open access mate, £3.99 a month will get you Mass Effect 3 for free. (or £3.99 however you look at it ;0 )

ordered it for ps4 - prefer those type of games for a sitdown on sofa type of play - looking forward to it

Back