What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

The Donna Louise Trust

Jordy

Okay guys, This is my 10 year old brother Jack who suffers a life threatening illness known as cerebral palsy. 

rsz_13082731_10201500624313588_7360133419050733607_n.jpg

rsz_12821373_10201326937571528_2729660759666055934_n.jpg

He was born perfectly fine but the doctors that were 'Taking care' of him didn't really do that, long story short he developed brain damage which started the cerebral palsy. My brother is deaf, struggles to walk, cannot swallow fluids and is prone to fits. They always told us that my brother would never walk, but 10 years later he grew strong and finally proved them wrong and can now walk, to a certain extent. My brother's life expectancy is 18 years old, just 8 years away. 

Now the donna louise trust is a place that makes miracles happen and dreams come through for children like my brother, with life threatening illnesses. They have about 8 rooms for children to stay in then upstairs is the family bedrooms. It's basically a respite for families like mine but you can also stay there with your sibling and have fun with them. My life ambition, is to give my brother the best life any child could possibly imagine.

The DLT is open 7 days a week, for 24 hours. As you could imagine with all their equipment and bills etc it will cost alot to keep this place running. I believe it costs in the region of 180k a year, this is a really tough target considering this hospice is a standalone charity. 

Please take a look at their site and have look at what they do in more detail, im not gonna ask for any donations, but if there was someone kind enough out there to donate any amount to this charity, you would be appreciated alot by me.

Here's the link for anyone willing to take a look. 

http://www.donnalouisetrust.org/

Thank you for your time!!!

Donated mate. I hope you succeed with your aim to help your brother have fun :)

Back