What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Medicinal Weed Permit (police reply needed)

Anonymous Capybara1

GDPR Removed
So basicall you I ended up spending a bit of time making a fake rpuk medicinal weed permit, and researching why is was used Irl. 

To police: If I spoke about marijuana's medicinal prepoerties and showed you my 'permit' would you let me go?

Also, how would I give you the image? Should I do //www.imgur.com in direct? 

Any suggestions?

Thanks for all those who comment, especially those in the police force.

Hate the whole idea of it, having that instantly creates you a 'legal' universal full time use drug pass. Probably also the oldest trick in the book for police to have people with 'medicinal marijuana'

Hate the whole idea of it, having that instantly creates you a 'legal' universal full time use drug pass. Probably also the oldest trick in the book for police to have people with 'medicinal marijuana'
But nonetheless it would create some great RP moments.

What you need to do is contact 2 separate CMO's to get their signatures on it. However keep in mind we only sign your license/document when you put some effort into it and there is a good RP story behind it. Also that only counts for personal use, so not a whole truck load or such.

You will not be let go, we have certain rules regarding a weed permit.

To start of with the maximum weed you can have on you is limited. I think it's 5 but i could be wrong.

Second of all you need the signature of 2 CMO's from the NHS on your "permit" and as @CMO Joel Denning said you will have to put some effort into getting it.

And to give the police the permit you send it to them in a private message on teamspeak ( imgur, google docs, whatever).

You will not be let go, we have certain rules regarding a weed permit.

To start of with the maximum weed you can have on you is limited. I think it's 5 but i could be wrong.

Second of all you need the signature of 2 CMO's from the NHS on your "permit" and as @CMO Joel Denning said you will have to put some effort into getting it.

And to give the police the permit you send it to them in a private message on teamspeak ( imgur, google docs, whatever).
Technically we can allow as much as we want, this is in agreement with @. However we as CMO's decided to limit it to 5-10 in order to make sure it is only used for RP and not making a lot of money without the same risk as others have.

Technically we can allow as much as we want, this is in agreement with @. However we as CMO's decided to limit it to 5-10 in order to make sure it is only used for RP and not making a lot of money without the same risk as others have.
I think you should personally reconsider this.

The reason I state this is depending on the quality of the document should compensate how much weed that user is allowed to transport. Equally, for those using documents like this if you state they can't have more than 5 weed this means that people are less likely to want to roleplay out how they got all this weed and are more willing to do more shooty shooty on the cops as they'd prefer not to lose 1.2mil worth of weed, 275k hemmit, 40 mins worth of time.

If someone is willing to take the time making the document and is willing to do a weed run within guns and roleplay with the police I don't see why you shouldn't allow them to take a hemmit full of weed. At the end of the day, this is a roleplay server and if they're willing to spend time making RP docs and RP with them I personally don't see why you should deny them that right. (Keep in mind if they are doing weed w/o a gun it's very likely they'll get robbed by gangs so they're putting themselves at a major risk by trying to go down the RP route).

I think you should personally reconsider this.

The reason I state this is depending on the quality of the document should compensate how much weed that user is allowed to transport. Equally, for those using documents like this if you state they can't have more than 5 weed this means that people are less likely to want to roleplay out how they got all this weed and are more willing to do more shooty shooty on the cops as they'd prefer not to lose 1.2mil worth of weed, 275k hemmit, 40 mins worth of time.

If someone is willing to take the time making the document and is willing to do a weed run within guns and roleplay with the police I don't see why you shouldn't allow them to take a hemmit full of weed. At the end of the day, this is a roleplay server and if they're willing to spend time making RP docs and RP with them I personally don't see why you should deny them that right. (Keep in mind if they are doing weed w/o a gun it's very likely they'll get robbed by gangs so they're putting themselves at a major risk by trying to go down the RP route).
No, you need to learn that making a quicky document isn't a freecard (this is described further above)

This is a roleplay server, in real life if someone was trafficking drugs and had a "permit" that they made in 5 minutes over a beer, they wouldn't buy it.

Having a License, doesn't make "intend to sell a classified x level drug" legal. however it does make possession of small amounts, legal.

And at the end of the day, the only time where a truck would transport a larger amount of weed for "Medical reasons" was if it was heading towards a pharmacy, and even then it wouldn't be more than one truck boxer full.

No, you need to learn that making a quicky document isn't a freecard (this is described further above)

This is a roleplay server, in real life if someone was trafficking drugs and had a "permit" that they made in 5 minutes over a beer, they wouldn't buy it.

Having a License, doesn't make "intend to sell a classified x level drug" legal. however it does make possession of small amounts, legal.

And at the end of the day, the only time where a truck would transport a larger amount of weed for "Medical reasons" was if it was heading towards a pharmacy, and even then it wouldn't be more than one truck boxer full.
That's exactly what our though are on this topic as well, we are giving out permits for personal use, not to make money.

Again, as I stated.  I said a document that had time taken into the document and equally is roleplayed with. I see so many cops saying how this is a 'roleplay' server as a reason why rebels should let cops take their guns. So why can't rebels make some money by roleplay well that they're making medical marijuana.

So what, you'd prefer someone to go around initiating on cops if they didn't let them complete their weed run? In real life I don't live max 20clicks away from a rebel outpost mate. It's altis life, exceptions need to be made for the enjoyment of the players.

Why wouldn't it, medical marijuana gets transported around the USA all the time in big trucks worth? You state above how you are linking this to reallife but yet you dismiss this idea/

Why wouldn't it, you're making an assumption of how much would be there.

As I said again, if a new player is choosing to spend their time making a roleplay document which is to a good quality, get it approved by two CMO's and then roleplay it with police who are you to stop him from getting away with them drugs? This is a roleplay server, they should be compensated for spending the time to roleplay rather than going with a automatic rifle and killing the cops which has a lot less roleplay to get away with a weed run.

I don't really feel a need to explain myself on here since I believe my words speak for themself further above however I'd like to make a last comment.

This is a roleplay server. You should enact it like in real life. and It's not like it's the only way in the world to get away with your weed, is to have a document saying "ye i can has weed is ok" 

Just because in the U.S there's huge trucks transporting large amount of weed doesn't make it viable here... wanna know why?

In the U.S  (about half of all the states) medicinal Marijuana is LEGAL

on Altis Medicinal Marijuana is only legal with the signatures of 2 CMO's and in small amounts

Again, as I stated.  I said a document that had time taken into the document and equally is roleplayed with. I see so many cops saying how this is a 'roleplay' server as a reason why rebels should let cops take their guns. So why can't rebels make some money by roleplay well that they're making medical marijuana.

So what, you'd prefer someone to go around initiating on cops if they didn't let them complete their weed run? In real life I don't live max 20clicks away from a rebel outpost mate. It's altis life, exceptions need to be made for the enjoyment of the players.

Why wouldn't it, medical marijuana gets transported around the USA all the time in big trucks worth? You state above how you are linking this to reallife but yet you dismiss this idea/

Why wouldn't it, you're making an assumption of how much would be there.

As I said again, if a new player is choosing to spend their time making a roleplay document which is to a good quality, get it approved by two CMO's and then roleplay it with police who are you to stop him from getting away with them drugs? This is a roleplay server, they should be compensated for spending the time to roleplay rather than going with a automatic rifle and killing the cops which has a lot less roleplay to get away with a weed run.
The point of these licenses is not to enable you to do a weed run. The point of them is that you can RP, and smoke the weed without having to worry about the police.

If we would start to allow people doing truck loads full of weed with these documents/licenses, everybody would come to us asking about it. It could also result that a lot of people would just do weed and when police stops them they could not do anything against it as they are allowed to do it.

The point of these licenses is not to enable you to do a weed run. The point of them is that you can RP, and smoke the weed without having to worry about the police.
That's your perception of the documents; if a new player is willing to spend the time making a document stating they are allowed to do it and are willing to roleplay it out with the police who are you to stop them from doing such? You're limiting this RP possibility for those new to the server which this server should be doing the polar opposite of. This is a roleplay server, if people know they can roleplay themselves out of making money then they will be more likely to roleplay to get out of other situations which will lead to less gunplay on the server.

If we would start to allow people doing truck loads full of weed with these documents/licenses, everybody would come to us asking about it. It could also result that a lot of people would just do weed and when police stops them they could not do anything against it as they are allowed to do it.
It would be like HM documents, you can easily deny the document and even if you approve the document it would/should be up to the disgression to the policeman on how much marijuana the user is allowed to continue transporting.

It would be like HM documents, you can easily deny the document and even if you approve the document it would/should be up to the disgression to the policeman on how much marijuana the user is allowed to continue transporting.
Now you're talking about a completely different thing.

Anyone is allowed to roleplay whatever they want, whenever they want (As long as it's within the server rules)

But they shouldn't expect it to be a free pass card, and their roleplay would have to be superb for police to let them go

To be honest, I agree with both sides of the argument,

@GHOSTK1LL3R I find your point very good and well argumented, and I agree with you. I would really like us to be able to transport truck loads of weed for medical reasons.

I understand this would be very overpowered, by i think 5-10 is too little.

Guys it's a game with set rules and boundaries, you don't have to push those boundaries to play the game. This all comes down to the same basic argument for why police can't execute you.

Police good, rebels bad, legal good, illegal bad.

We all know you just want to make easy money to go be a bad rebel,

Its entirely up to the police if they want to let you get away with a ton of weed, if you want to try the option of making a 'get out of jail free card' that's fine, just don't be surprised when you're suddenly Bubbas cell bitch.

When i was in the police i have let full a HEMMT box with weed go because their RP story was amazing, as Edgar pointed out it's a game and you don't have to be the oh so serious police man 100% by the law powergamer type all the time.

It's all been pretty much covered, if you want permission, ask the CMOs, as said, they have free reign over it.

If you want to send a doc, best way to do it is over TS when asked for it, it saves everyone having to retype the link not to mention it gets us staff members all excited when we see links in the chat logs.

If you want to send a doc, best way to do it is over TS when asked for it, it saves everyone having to retype the link not to mention it gets us staff members all excited when we see links in the chat logs.
Alright, cool. Ill use ts. If I was to send it on direct communication (with a //) would I get flagged or banned?

Back