What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

House 2m next to H.M treasury - 100mil starting bid

angellfall

Bankrobbers and people who know, use your imagination.

0a920821af.jpg

19752cf0e8.jpg

Starting bids from 100mil. If too much for you don't worry, I don't care from your input.

If you are interested, PM me. Interest given on the thread will be ignored.

Last edited by a moderator:
100m? Are you having a laugh? 

Also, if you owned the house it would have a blue house marker on it, not a player placed marker on it?

Also, if you owned the house it would have a blue house marker on it, not a player placed marker on it?
Im not having a laugh. I don't expect many people to have the money, but the advantage of house is well worth the money. 

You can ask someone on a cop to confirm that I own it if you don't think I do.

He does own it, but when your on as a cop it doesn't show owned houses on the map xd

I'm honestly confused if this is a joke or not lmao.

I mean, I originally thought it was but it seems it wasn't?

Halp.

A kavala hobo could pay that... oh wait

Poker-Face-GIF.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive sold this house before 1-2 month ago i dont think he owns the house it went for 10mil away to one   @SGT Wicker can i get sole prove you own the house before making bets?

@Drama Lama , i dont see any prove he owns the house as i dont see the police tag on his profile so logged in as cop idk. So before he gives proof its his im just going to watch

I've been trying to sell the big white building next to your house for some time as well, it's not very popular on the market as it isn't burgled 1-2 times a day, every day.

No idea as to why though?

Back