What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

[DC] Emmanuelson] (Unbanned 27/10/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emmanuelson

I was banned on the 8th of September because of previous RDM/bad roleplaying ban requests. I'm not trying to pin the blame on anyone else, as it was my fault. When these requests were posted I was new to the server and upon joining I quickly got into a gang where I was convinced that what I was doing was not bad and normal practice for everyone on the server. This was still completely my fault as I should have read the rules properly instead of just glancing over them. I only hope that you will accept me back, as my friend who also plays on the server has taught me how to roleplay in an interesting way and made me read the rules properly. I will also go under any probationary period that the server has for unban requests. Thank you for your time. Emmanuelson/A.E.Z. Aidan.

Ok,

Battleeye GUID please and ill pass it on.

- Mitch

p.s one question, what is the name of the friend you have who plays here?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi thanks for the reply my friend is called Sam. but i think his ingame name is [DC] sam. My Guid is 76561198079378635

Unbanned... follow the rules closely as there is no second unban request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back