What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Jamiie Texan, ADRP member, mayoral candidate.

Jamiie

In the coming weeks, Altis will once again step up to the task of choosing a leader to guide it through the next weeks. As citizens of Altis. We want what is best for Altis and to see us grow and prosper. This is why Altis Democratic Reformist Party member, Jamiie Texan will be running for mayor this coming election and he is asking for your vote in this election. His manifesto includes: 

• BACKING SMALL BUSINESS, by backing small business' with better infrastructure, we will be able to create more jobs and have a bigger variety of sales on the island as currently the only certified store's are the main Altis General store's and Vladic's bits and bobs. I aspire to change that and allow citizens to sell goods inside Altis legally
  • FUNDING THE NATIONAL HEALTH SERVICE. By funding the NHS we will be able to speed up response times and increase staff count in the NHS, as im sure betty from kavala hospital is felling she is getting underpaid as a receptionist.
  • FUNDING THE POLICE ACADEMY. By funding the Police Academy it will increase members and pay of the Academy members, making them put more time and effort into their work and giving them less work to do (with more staff) and this will stop untrained PCSO's shooting at people's tyres with the classic "Stop the car" line.
  • THE UNMC. As for the UNMC, I will hopefully be able to organise a meeting with them to discuss the halt of the hostility in kavala and surrounding area. The UNMC are trying to start fights with good Kavala citizens and I will not stand for it!
  • FUNDING THE TAXI INDUSTRY. As many citizens may know, the taxi industry is at an all time low in Altis, and I believe that a pay-rise would hopefully increase staff count of the taxi services in Kavala.
  • RAISING HATCHBACK COST. As many of you may know, hobo's have resorted to buying hatchbacks, and some of them like to ram people with them. Well I want to put a stop to this by raising the price of the Hatchback to stop hobo's from buying them to ram people, and when it gets impounded, buying a new one and repeating the process.
  • RAISING THE SPEED LIMIT. The speed camera's on the island are hurrendous, giving you a point on your license for going 20 mph over the low speed limit. As this is irritating and not needed, as it makes almost everyone wanted for something. I plan to raise the speed limit by at least 15kph.
  • ALTIS COUNCIL. To create a council to have a voice from all area's of the island and their needs, giving them power to have a say in what happens in the main city of Kavala and the roads leading to their area's.
  • COMMUNITY POLICE. To have police officers around the Kavala streets stopping petty criminal's from robbing citizens of their hard earned cash and not spending all day fighting massive gangs.
I hope this has conviced you to vote, and we thank you for your time.

Last edited by a moderator:
A good candidate I must say but as an average hard working man my vote will be invested into the Altis Labour Party as it is each and every election.

A good candidate I must say but as an average hard working man my vote will be invested into the Altis Labour Party as it is each and every election
Maybe that should change, and you wont be a working man any more 

Now you had almost won me over however the lack of colour does not allow me to install my confidence in your ability to support the homosexual members of the island!

• THE UNMC. As for the UNMC, I will hopefully be able to organise a meeting with them to discuss the halt of the hostility in kavala and surrounding area. The UNMC are trying to start fights with good Kavala citizens and I will not stand for it!
Can confirm that the UNMC is here to protect the citizens of Altis, we do not "start fights" with them.

Texan Endorsed by SCISM

Hello Citizens of Altis, recently I have had a formal meeting with Maxwell Smith of the SCISM Party who will be endorsing me in my mayoral campaign. Hopefully me and Mr. Smith will be able to meet with the government to have a discussion regarding SCISM and putting it in place. We at the Conservative Party fully support SCISM and will hope to give southern central Altis Devolutionary Powers. Thanks, Jamiie Texan ACP

View attachment 5036

UPDATE: COMMUNITY POLICE + ALTIS COUNCIL

Manifesto was updated by Mr Texan after meeting with Governor Maxwell smith of the SCISM party.

You have my vote. Although the word 'ACP' is worrying me for the ACP as in the pistol.

Back