What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Prison Outfit (Black And White OLD)

LAITH

So basically i have no idea how or why i kept these but i did :D i got these when i went to athira prison and for some reason they were purple and black but now they're white and black :/ but i kept them with me... i have no idea how much they're priced at since they are pretty much not existent except for one which was sold in the past. 

They are the new prison uniform. There is quite a few going around. Weird though because they were not mentioned in the latest update.

They are the new prison uniform. There is quite a few going around. Weird though because they were not mentioned in the latest update.
oh okay! thanks for the info :D yeah its kinda weird first it was colored purple and black and when i logged off and came back it was white and black. 

Can't you just put them in your backpack and when you get teleported out of prison you will keep them?

Think that is considered exploiting 

Can't you just put them in your backpack and when you get teleported out of prison you will keep them?
You dont get a backpack in prison :D i was completely stripped and then for some reason after 20 minutes i found them on me and i kept them, they were purple and black i quickly ran to my house and put them there and went to rob some people and then logged off, then i came back to see if they stayed but i found that their color changed to black and white. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back