What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Graphic Requests

Eclipse

Proud NHS Member
Lifetime Donator
So I'm now taking Graphic Requests, as you can imagine I'm going to have a lot of work to do so please don't expect it to be done fast unless you want me to use 0 effort in making yours. 

This is FREE as long as you don't mind me using the images for my portfolio.

Request your graphic work Here

Current Que Status: 11/134

Please feel free to drop me a follow - https://twitter.com/_EclipseDesigns

Thanks,

Eclipse.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope it's graphic, as in violent.

Okay so 56 Requests! lol gotta give me some time ;)

If you have some time I would love a revamp of my YouTube at some point.  I'm on my phone right now but I'll stick an app in tomorrow. 

PS. Do you do emotes?

If you have some time I would love a revamp of my YouTube at some point.  I'm on my phone right now but I'll stick an app in tomorrow. 

PS. Do you do emotes?

@Vladic Ka I can do emotes but seeing on Twitch alot of streamers have them hand drawn/painted with a tablet but for sure i can give them a shot with some graphics! PM me any ideas you have and ill see what i can do!

Let me know what you think of this for the Youtube?

Ds83DBA.jpg

I put an app in for a profile picture and a soundcloud design. I'm thankful for your time taken to do everyone's. It's a great effort bearing in mind  it's your spare time, so thanks, looking forward to the results!

@Eclipse

If you guys don't want to wait, then my GF does graphic design as a pro, and I asked her and she said she could do Twitch/Profile banner and Profile Pic combo for £10, done within a day or two if you know what you want. :D

Thing is I could charge and have things done in a day but I'm doing for free for the community 

Back