What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Graphic Requests

Eclipse

Proud NHS Member
Lifetime Donator
So I'm now taking Graphic Requests, as you can imagine I'm going to have a lot of work to do so please don't expect it to be done fast unless you want me to use 0 effort in making yours. 

This is FREE as long as you don't mind me using the images for my portfolio.

Request your graphic work Here

Current Que Status: 11/134

Please feel free to drop me a follow - https://twitter.com/_EclipseDesigns

Thanks,

Eclipse.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope it's graphic, as in violent.

Okay so 56 Requests! lol gotta give me some time ;)

If you have some time I would love a revamp of my YouTube at some point.  I'm on my phone right now but I'll stick an app in tomorrow. 

PS. Do you do emotes?

If you have some time I would love a revamp of my YouTube at some point.  I'm on my phone right now but I'll stick an app in tomorrow. 

PS. Do you do emotes?

@Vladic Ka I can do emotes but seeing on Twitch alot of streamers have them hand drawn/painted with a tablet but for sure i can give them a shot with some graphics! PM me any ideas you have and ill see what i can do!

Let me know what you think of this for the Youtube?

Ds83DBA.jpg

I put an app in for a profile picture and a soundcloud design. I'm thankful for your time taken to do everyone's. It's a great effort bearing in mind  it's your spare time, so thanks, looking forward to the results!

@Eclipse

If you guys don't want to wait, then my GF does graphic design as a pro, and I asked her and she said she could do Twitch/Profile banner and Profile Pic combo for £10, done within a day or two if you know what you want. :D

Thing is I could charge and have things done in a day but I'm doing for free for the community 

Back