What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - DI Raigon [999] - Poor/Low Quality RP (Action Taken - Syndicate)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tristanboy15

Banned
Your In-game name

Syndicate

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

DI Raigon [999]

Date of the incident

03/29/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was just driving around in a hatchback sport looking for something to do. I then continued to drive to the drugdealer and see what was going on there. I parked my car on the middle of the road and some people collided into me (it was also my fault at the first collision, and I do sincerly apologize for my behaviour. I was being hostile and insulted them, which I shouldn't have done and I do sincerly aplogize. Then when I was about to drive away, a truckboxer swerved into me and I screamed; what the fuck are you doing? He was also being hostile towards me, but I wasn't going to rob or kill him. I just threatened him because I was mad. I then attempted to drive away, and he fired upon me. It took me a few magazines and I had to change positions, but I killed him. I even hit a civilian in crossfire, but the adrenaline was overtaking me and therefore I executed the wrong person and I did not notice, but I did after looking up my recording. I did not talk to this person, and would like to compensate him for his loss. A few minutes later I decided to return and see what the police was doing because they arrived in the meanwhile. They attempted to talk to me but I was already in the process of driving off and therefore it wasn't proper initiation. They did not mention they were going to shoot me, but I ended up getting killed a few minutes later when attempting to talk to an officer about what happened back at the church. Because Raigon was aiming a gun at me, I wanted to talk around the corner and I got killed by him in the meanwhile of moving my vehicle to the corner of the street.

I tried resolving this situation with Raigon on teamspeak and his excuse was: This is how arma goes, I tried to aim for your tyres but it riocheted and killed you. If he really tried to aim for my tyres, he should've put more effort into his roleplay after I got revived and he did not and instead I got taken to prison.
I have been in many conflicts with police and it always goes the same way, therefore I am going to report him.

I have been talking with 5 different staff members and all of the opinions were mixed up, but I still felt like reporting was the only way to go. If this report doesn't go nowhere, I am happy enough by making a PCC complaint because I felt like this was a breach of the server rules. However, I would like to hear Raigon initiating on my tyres at 7 minutes and 32 seconds, even if it has to be put in slomo because I did not hear it, so did another staff member.

I just want to have a justified end to this report, even if punishments will be given.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://plays.tv/video/58dc195a4fe2dd8edc/ok-cops-
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Concerning the part where crossfire happebd

I am the civillian that  got shot and executed.

I do not request a compensation for my losses, it was my own fault that I  walked near the gunfire.

It happens

I will not post on this topic anymore.

Walked over to a downed Civilian on the ground who said he was shot by a man in a blue and red sports hatchback who we found near the scene driving around suspiciously so we went over tell you to stop however you carried on driving and I initiated on the tyres with Harald Jordfressor (You say no one heard it?  well at 7minutes 33 seconds)  

And you went round the block got out vehicle with your gun in your hand i was aiming for the wheels while Harald approached you and we was not  sure what you where going to pull as you where in a aggressive stance holding gun in hands.. You then got in the vehicle which under Police Rules 

3 Minute Chase (Rule)

A civilians vehicle's tires may only be shot at after 3 minutes of chasing so long as verbal initiation has been given. There are a few exceptions to this rule*:

• If you have witnessed the driver or passenger carrying an illegal weapon and is fleeing from a crime.

Which we witnessed you with a illegal firearm out in your hands and fled a crime scene where 3 civilians lost their lives in a shootout and where we initiated on tyres.   Unfortunately the bullet ricochet after hitting the tyre and killed you which also in the video does not show me calling a medic (Fergus) down to get you back up and I could not be with you because there was active situation going on with a NCA Officer behind office building near windmills where a medic was getting shot at and that took precedence over.  I did came back and was coming to resume role playing with you however I find out that you was already taken to Prison. 

I did state this in our conversation that shooting tyre some times can kill a driver and it is unfortunate and accidents happen which it did and I do not have non lethal rounds as I am in NCA outfit which I used a MXM.

And also like to add during the private conversation which I stated my reason for shooting after asking me to come to Liason to resolve it he did not agree with it and because of his past experience with officers he did the report anyway and will take it to PCC if this report does not suit him. 

Chat logs from TS3 

db1282d9e6f3c0bf02e90331bcbec93f.png

503dd039e48d5bab4915ffa9a5c24386.png

He did not request for comp as I got a medic to bring him back up. 

This is my side of story. 

Yes, you have called a medic, but however I was going to be sent to prison anyways. I have not been given the oppurtunity to roleplay and got sent to prison instead. The fact what bothers me is that you're a DI inside the police. You may have hit me with the riochet, but still RDM'ed me unless you can provide me some clear recording of the initiation because neither my friends heard it and a staff member. 5 staff members were needed to come up to a conclusion. I did not agree, so did another staff member, but his higher ups did. I am going to wait for the final decision, because we have told our stories and I may have been happier if you actually felt more sorry for what you've done.

Yes, you have called a medic, but however I was going to be sent to prison anyways. I have not been given the oppurtunity to roleplay and got sent to prison instead. The fact what bothers me is that you're a DI inside the police. You may have hit me with the riochet, but still RDM'ed me unless you can provide me some clear recording of the initiation because neither my friends heard it and a staff member. 5 staff members were needed to come up to a conclusion. I did not agree, so did another staff member, but his higher ups did. I am going to wait for the final decision, because we have told our stories and I may have been happier if you actually felt more sorry for what you've done.
Well at 7mins 33 seconds you can clearly hear it and felt more sorry?  I admitted it was my mistakes  as you can see in ts3 logs.  Mistakes happen and I got a medic to revive you soon as I realised I killed you.  As for opportunity to role play with the cops who took you to prison and denied it then you need to take it up with them as I said during the conversation on team speak.  

Anyway I said my story.. Staff please review this. 

In this scenario I would just have given the rebel a small ticket and let him kept his gun. I was waving at you, and talking to your fellow officer. If you talk to someone, you should at least get to know what he is saying before actually shooting. If you look my recording, you did not get to finish your sentence at 7:33 because I drive off. Right before I got shot by you, your buddy told me to not drive away and in the meanwhile I got mowed down. I have been in the police back in the past and I know from my self that I try to resolve every single conflict with someone. It would make sense to me that when you break a rule, you compensate someone. But I don't want no compensation for this. You clearly know what you did and I know enough till this situation has been dealt with.

In this scenario I would just have given the rebel a small ticket and let him kept his gun. I was waving at you, and talking to your fellow officer. If you talk to someone, you should at least get to know what he is saying before actually shooting. If you look my recording, you did not get to finish your sentence at 7:33 because I drive off. Right before I got shot by you, your buddy told me to not drive away and in the meanwhile I got mowed down. I have been in the police back in the past and I know from my self that I try to resolve every single conflict with someone. It would make sense to me that when you break a rule, you compensate someone. But I don't want no compensation for this. You clearly know what you did and I know enough till this situation has been dealth with.
You clearly heard my initiation though? I was 3 feet from you  "Do not drive off or your tyres would be shot sir" between 7:33 - 7:35  and you stated  you been in the police before and try to resolve every single conflict..  Well you msg me and I gave you my honest answer back you talk about compensation also for what?  I got a medic to come get you back up so there was no need for me to offer any.    

Anyway let staff team review nothing can be gained by this.

No need for a medic if you continue to restrain me at the last bit in the video. I am going to bed now because I have school and I will fall asleep during class if I stay so.

Police put downed suspects in handcuffs in real life.    Nothing wrong with it.   I feel you are nit picking at small bits. With that said can a staff team review this report and make your judgement and perhaps raise your sound up on video as this gentleman said he could not hear it and a staff member who watched the footage.. though I can hear it on medium sound settings clear as a bird.

Walked over to a downed Civilian on the ground who said he was shot by a man in a blue and red sports hatchback who we found near the scene driving around suspiciously so we went over tell you to stop however you carried on driving and I initiated on the tyres with Harald Jordfressor (You say no one heard it?  well at 7minutes 33 seconds)  

And you went round the block got out vehicle with your gun in your hand i was aiming for the wheels while Harald approached you and we was not  sure what you where going to pull as you where in a aggressive stance holding gun in hands.. You then got in the vehicle which under Police Rules 

3 Minute Chase (Rule)

A civilians vehicle's tires may only be shot at after 3 minutes of chasing so long as verbal initiation has been given. There are a few exceptions to this rule*:

• If you have witnessed the driver or passenger carrying an illegal weapon and is fleeing from a crime.
Police rules aren't the server rules. However, I do agree that ArmA mechanics are weird. I am just bloody pissed about how I've been dealt with after I got revived. My recording did not save, otherwise I would have been delighted to make a PCC complaint against the officers who dealt with me after I got revived. But no matter what, you're still responsible and I watched your initiation multiple times, even with different headsets, and yet the only thing I heard you saying was: '' Sir, don't drive off. If you do drive off you will be... ''. You do know that a hatchback sport accelerates fast and you need to understand I was in the proces of driving off. Then, the question is: why did you shoot me about 1,5 minutes later instead of shooting me while driving off? Is it because I was driving? You need to start recording, because you did nowhere near get a proper initiation on me.

I should not be responding anymore, like I mentioned to my self. 

I feel you are nit picking at small bits and not in here to resolve this as it's not going your way.
Not here to resolve this, because this is not going my way???? I am ready to give you a 1 hour talk telling me about who I am. I am a bloody friendly person, but some people don't know me and it's better for you to not say things about me while you do NOT even know me. 

@Stuart can you please lock this thread until everything has been justified? I do know from my self that once I reacht my limit, I will and shall not stop under any circumstances.

You do know there was  two initiations? 

First one was as you said "Sir, don't drive off. If you do drive off you will be" which was from Harald Jordfresser and the second one is 

"Don't drive off or your tyres would be shot sir" which was me. 

and as I said many times I shot at your tyre and with a MXM it proved too powerful..  Do not know why you keep saying gun downed as if that was the case I would of shot you while you where standing right next to the car..  

Seeing as 'can a staff member review this' has been said about 3 times by both parties this will be locked pending review. Anything more to add message a staff member and they will post for you.

Hello All,

If you have anything more to add regarding the report then please feel free to message me and I will come back with a decision regarding this later.

Thank You

Hello,

So after reviewing the report I have come to the following conclusions.

Regarding the situation with Raigon. There is clear initiation on the tyres from Raigon and despite you denying the fact that he didn't there is clear evidence that you where initiated on. Also, despite hearing from other staff members that there was initiation you still deny hearing the initiation?

Okay, so I will also add, this was a clear mistake from Raigon and if you listen closely the first bullet hits the tyres. Then, bullets to bounce and unfortunately you got killed. So despite this, you didn't go and resolve it with him and then he could of compensated you for what you lost for the mistake and then situation solved. Despite this you still bring it here. This is not RDM it was a clear mistake from Raigon who I am sure would of compensated if asked, but you where revived by the medic. 

Now, after reviewing the video with other staff members we also noticed some other things that are concerning. 

Firstly, once you got initiated on you drove off, but then you come back and drove past the police, you then got out of the car and with your weapon and started waving at the police trying to get them to react to you! Why would you do that? You where clearly looking for some attention from the Police and trying to 'bait' them which is against the server rules.

Secondly, in the video at 3:40 you initiate on some guys who are standing by the truck boxer who then proceed to shoot at you which they have full right to do so as you threatened there life. You then proceed to shoot back which again is no issue. But then you get in your car and go into some better, harder cover in which you loose sight of the people that you where shooting at. Now, you go around the corner and start randomly shooting again and you kill 2 people and one of them was clearly not the one you where after because he was not wearing the clothes the other where when you initiated in the first place. So, you then proceed to kill them both and then you execute him with possibly some of the worst RP I have witnessed. This is very poor and by know means acceptable by the standards that we set here on RPUK. Despite this evidence again you claim that they where involved despite being told otherwise. 

Thirdly, I am wondering why you decided not to try and resolve the original situation with Raigon? This could of being settled without it coming to this, instead you report him and it is pretty clear that despite being told my various staff no rule break occurred you still report. It seems to me that you just wanted to get Raigon banned because he made a mistake that anyone can make. Just because he he killed you doesn't make it RDM. 

With all that taken into consideration the following is going to happen.

Raigon - You did nothing wrong and no server rules where broken by yourself. Therefore, no action is going to be taken against you, I apologise for all of the inconvenience caused.

Syndicate - I have seen multiple rules breaks from yourself and some of, not if the most poorest RP I have witnessed in my time on this community. Therefore, with this findings taken into consideration, you are going to be banned today for RDM/Fail RP as it was very poor and I hope that before you appeal you re-read the rules and understand them and understand what you did wrong. 

Action Taken again Syndicate.

Syndicate

609323db0c3c5cdc70f5f7b0b85051dd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back