What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - [Sc] Nittle Lobbers - Other (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lincoln

Your In-game name

Lincoln

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[Sc] Nittle Lobbers

Date of the incident

04/01/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I spoke to staff before posting this report to confirm this looked like desync ramming.

So Nittle Lobbers was chasing a truck and seemed to try to be robbing the truck, so myself and a few TCK guys followed to see what was going to happen. We witnessed [Sc] Nittle Lobbers attempting to desync ram the truck in front of us. There was at least 5 attempts of it that I could see. The level four staff member I spoke to said to post a report about it as it definitely looks suspicious.

We eventually roleplay with him a little bit and end up killing him after he fails to comply with our demands of stopping the vehicle. Once he is down, he does not even roleplay as he is injured, very poor in my opinion. If you have just been shot you don't go calling people "dickhead".

I did try to find out who he was on TS but I had no luck. I found out from staff he is [Sc] Jack usually but I could not find him on TS so I could not attempt to resolve anything.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://plays.tv/video/58e02ed587b1da57fb/desync-ram
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
In this video, you can clearly see me nowhere near the car and the truck is still flipping, unfortunately i don't have the video where he blew up and died, the person that died in the crash never contacted me, as if he did I'm sure I wouldn't be here, because compensation for his truck and inventory would have been given though even though arguably it was  not my fault as I believe it was the servers desync that caused this issue. instead, the other gang that wasn't involved other than killing me decided to report. 

In their video, you see me slowly pull in front of the truck this was to slow it down, therefore giving me enough time to get my gun of my BACK and show a threat to the driver as I wanted to see what was inside the truck you can also see that I was in front of driver normally when "desync ramming" occurs the car speeds past and pulls very close to the person driving however here this was not the case. Again showing my intentions of slowing the driver. But, there was some desync from both me and the driver that caused him to die and truck to blow up I would have offered comp but never had a chance to look at the guy's name inside chat, because of talking to TCK (compensation will still be given). In my video you can also see the same kind of slow movement in front of the truck to slow it down and again you see that I'm nowhere near the truck yet it's causing it to flip all over, and in one incident cause him to be pushed off the road, which leads me to believe he was diverting course and almost made us crash.

I disagree with the statement of desync ramming as the server has been very laggy and therefore leads me to believe it was the cause of this issue, not me, however, I'm still willing to comp for the truck and gear the person had. 

The video that I took was as a precaution in case something like this came up, therefore I don't have the whole thing as my shadow play only records the past 1 minute.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Can we have the whole 1 minute that you do have? Just because it seems like you missed out like the most specific part that I am worried about. @KCAJ

again nothing different really part from me showing the initiation that was quick and poor so was not acted upon. 

If you know the servers have been laggy recently, why would you drive so close to someone at high speeds? 

Also, regarding the poor RP, I'd like to know why you don't feel the need to roleplay as being injured when downed? Instead of throwing insults at people. 

I'm only mentioning that as I've been told a few times you do need to roleplay being injured.

Okay admitted the RP provided wasn't as good as it could be sorry. But this report is about someone else and a totally different issue, if you feel the need to discuss the matter come find me on ts.

Okay admitted the RP provided wasn't as good as it could be sorry. But this report is about someone else and a totally different issue, if you feel the need to discuss the matter come find me on ts.
I actually mentioned that as part of the original post.  Not too fussed with that part, people sometimes don't act injured which is fine. But once you were shot you continued to insult us within roleplay. I only suggest putting a little more effort in next time.

if the desync issue was a misunderstanding that's my bad. From my point of view you can see how it looked though. 

Yes i understand but it was not the case, but I'll leave it to the admins.

@KCAJ Can you provide me video with audio please? As in the current video you do unmute just for the initiation and then mute the audio again. I feel it is needed to have the audio for it all to determine this report fully.

You didn't seem to show the most interesting part right at the crash and boom.

Accepted

112c2c519f00e55f73fb8fae7571a349

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back