What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Un-ban Appeal - KCAJ - 04/03/2017 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCAJ

Unlinked
In-game Name
boogie2988

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
04/03/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Samuel thompson

Reason given for your ban.
"desync ramming"

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because of an issue that caused a hemmt to blow up, from the POV of the person that was reporting me indeed it did look like a desync ram and I couldn't provide evidence of this part and therefore gave the admins no choice but to ban me as they had no other perspective.

Why should we unban you ?
I have been here for 1 year and 4 months and enjoy playing on the server I have made many new friends along the way and plan to make many more, in their video it did look like my intent was to ram the truck and therefore break his truck or in the worse case blow it up, however from my side things weren't like that i never had any plans to "VDM" i was just trying to slow the truck down and therefore give me the ability to initiate correctly without it being rushed. However whilst in front of the hemmt the servers desync caused me to fly back towards the person causing him to blow up. I agree the majority of it is my fault as I should not have continued robbing the poor person and left him alone as I knew the servers were lagging, however, if the servers weren't lagging the issue may not have arrived in the way it did but I do take blame for the incident that happened. The reason I should be unbanned is I follow all the rules when I'm playing the server and never intended to blow the truck up and it was a complete accident and i would love to carry on playing here as i believe it's better than other communities and therefore reasons my stay for 1 1/4 years. I have met many new friends over the period that I have been playing and want to make new ones by roleplaying and talking to new and existing members of the community that I have not yet spoken to. My intent was not to ram the truck and if faced with this situation again (when the server is clearly lagging) i will not try and drive infront of the person/object im robbing and simply leave it alone, lesson learnt.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you please quote me the rule that you broke and explain it in your own words.

VDM, is the rule that i broke. This rules means that one player cannot ram another play to cause accidents or them to blow up therefore using your vehicle as a weapon. There is one exception and that is MRAP's they're aloud to ram each other as they can withstand the crashes, but only after RP has been initiated. And they cant do it to kill passengers only to disable the opposing MRAP.

What will you do in a similar situation if this happens next time?

if faced with this situation again (when the server is clearly lagging) i will not try and drive infront of the person/object im robbing and simply leave it alone, lesson learnt. I will also plan the attack more seriously including spike strips within my attack reducing the chances of this issue occurring again.

Don't take advantage of things that happen beyond anyone's control (server desync//lag etc) as it is no ones fault, however someone loses unfairly in most cases.

This will be your final chance.

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back