What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Hospice In The Weald

LukeN

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
http://www.hospiceintheweald.org.uk/

Treated my girlfriends mum and family extremely  well through her passing, sadly she succumbed to a rare strand of breast cancer last month.

If you too relate to the struggles of cancer and want to help out those in need in the Kent area, then please do consider donating.

Thank you

So sorry to hear that, I've been there, I know what it's like to lose family to that shit. I 100% stand behind this and tell everyone reading this now that if you lose a loved one to cancer, don't worry, because they have passed to a better life and are eternally watching over you and they know that you cared deeply for them.

Had friends go through the pain of their relatives passing from cancer...It was saddening to see the affects this has on not only the victim, but others aswell.

Really hope people donate to this, and sorry for your losses.

Hello buddy

i will be hosting a stream soon which will carry over for a couple of nights all directed in raising money for charities that are close to people within the community. 

Hopefully as a community we can pull together and split the money to go to different places. As a Kent lad myself I have will support this

hope to see you soon

Harry 

Sorry to hear about that I wish everyone to be ok and people will pray for them

Lets hope people can donate to beat this shit #FuckCancer

Back