What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

TWD (Spoliers The Walking Dead)

Tigerr

So guys if your just as hyped as i am to what happens next in The Walking Dead leave a suggestion below for any sort of clue or theory on how the next season is gonna start.

From the last episode we saw Rick and other groups try to ambush Negan at Alexandria but we see now that the other groups had betrayed Rick and his group at the last minute defusing the bomb to kill Negan, then we see sasha (Now a zombie) attack Negan but ultimately fails, a massive gunfight happens and many dies etc etc, then we see Negan speaking to Rick about how hes gonna kill Carl and then when hes about to swing his back a fucking tiger comes along and eats the guy behind and the two other groups Hilltop and The Kingdom come in to save, later a massive fights still going on then we see them all gathering up and everyone seems to be happy, to extent, the last clip we see is Negan speaking to what seems like a massive army saying that they are going to war. Leave your suggestions below on whats gonna happen next.

Cheers Tigerr.

I've never watched it, should I?

Everyone dies

Last edited by a moderator:
If it goes off the comics then negan turns good to save Alexandria from the kingdom 

I just wish the show had better writers. Every episode that should be great is shown through either flashbacks or has them which destroys the pacing. In that last episode it was great but found myself skipping all Sasha parts

Yeah all the flash backs of Sasha and abraham were so time consuming and easily took up about 20+ minutes of the 50 minute episode. I think that in the next few episodes of twd we're gonna see something different happen, e.g, king Ezekiel turns bad, negan team up with rick or everyone vs the women. But I think Daryl might die soon, I don't wan him to but something tell me he will..

Personally i think that Negan wont die for the next few episodes and even then his army is larger than all groups combined as seen when first met they looked like they were never gonna stop.

W A R!

EVERYONE WILL BE KOS'ED!!!! But the Tiger...

Also Machone's eye will heal

Back