Staff LVL 4
Ex-CST
Ex-Ssgt UNMC
Ex-Superintendent
Ex-Academy
Ex-NCA - Deputy Director General

Poseidon Enforcer - Lobos***

sig.png.6aa45ef382c61ed6fdc32accda51a281.png

sweet dreams are made of cheese, who am i to diss a brie. i cheddar the world, And the feta cheese. everybody's looking for Jefke V - Drew stream 2020

You think you're funny by laughing at my demotion?? @CST Jefke V

• Like 4
  • "It's like wanking then staring at the tissue" - INS JxM (Speaking about watching the other teams play of the game on Overwatch).
  • "I'm too young for you, but your not too old for me" - SGT Humzah
  • "I'm sorry darling, I'm pissed out my face. I wont be loud any more. I'm not gonna keep you up all night, alright love? I'm not going to be like 'oi cunt put your hands up bang bang bang'" - John Carter talking to his misses
  • "Let me just get on my fucking hill" - Adam Collins
  • Can I go question the weed processing guy? - CSO JulianPC
Just now, TCK John Dillinger said:

Why are you demoted ?

'Wah'

• "It's like wanking then staring at the tissue" - INS JxM (Speaking about watching the other teams play of the game on Overwatch).
  • "I'm sorry darling, I'm pissed out my face. I wont be loud any more. I'm not gonna keep you up all night, alright love? I'm not going to be like 'oi cunt put your hands up bang bang bang'" - John Carter talking to his misses
6 minutes ago, TCK Reiss said:

lets just say liam can't fly for shit

I can fly, just coozer is bad.

• 3 years later...

🤭

• Facepalm 1
  • Vladic 1
2 hours ago, CC Gordon said:

Courtesy of @ya boy joe

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AMAZING

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...